Suds of the Day

pop2tu

Today we tried this beer, it is from the same brewery we got the King beers from.

IMG_2937.jpg IMG_2851.jpg

It was a decent beer, but once again the can is the conversation starter

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

303Nubbins

Irish Goodnight - Imperial Milk Stout aged in Irish Whiskey barrels (or should it be Whisky) Avery Brewing Boulder, Colorado - 16% ABV
79A89FC5-75A1-4A73-97A0-1F6181BC1B41.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Road trip down my moms house warranted a stop at dogfish head
IMG_0916.jpg

Then over to Dewey beer co for some lunch and a few drinks
IMG_0917.jpg
Secret machine orange cherry chocolate - sour 7%
Secret machine sangria - sour 7%
IMG_0920.jpg
Swishier pants - IPA 7.5%
Cactus Whacked us - Pilsner imperial double 7.1%

FFPulley77

Hooked
IMG_4701.jpg
Been a fan of Kona’s Big Wave and I found this in the cooler at the local shop. It’s definitely one I’ll be drinking regularly this summer.

FFPulley77

Hooked
Kona Brewing Company...most of it is brewed on the mainland. Ive had my share of Longboards over the years...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I thought it was brewed on the islands. I wish it was, the idea of supporting a brewery on the islands was part of what drew me to it... I’ve never tried a Longboard but, if it’s the same quality as Big Wave, I’m going to have to look for a six pack.

I’ve got a buddy I used to work with that goes to Hawaii every year and he brings me a pound of Kona coffee when he comes back. I don’t remember the brand, but it’s some of the best coffee I’ve had.

Brute

Hooked
I thought it was brewed on the islands. I wish it was, the idea of supporting a brewery on the islands was part of what drew me to it... I’ve never tried a Longboard but, if it’s the same quality as Big Wave, I’m going to have to look for a six pack.

I’ve got a buddy I used to work with that goes to Hawaii every year and he brings me a pound of Kona coffee when he comes back. I don’t remember the brand, but it’s some of the best coffee I’ve had.

There is a small brewery on the Big Island, but it’s limited production...

Big Island coffee is the best...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom