Suds of the Day

jesse3638

Hooked
Well today we learned my wife may have a gluten intolerance, potentially celiacs. We both love beer and pizza so it's a double whammy..haha. We know her choices are going to be limited. Anyone have a specific gluten free beers they enjoy? Stone's Delicious IPA is one alone with Omission's selection. I never paid attention to local breweries to see what they may offer.

I learned most distilled spirits are safe with the exception of some whiskeys and others with added ingredients and all wines are good to go as well. Maybe I'll have to go educate my pallet on good wines. Brute and JAGS may be hitting you up for suggestions...haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Downtown Milwaukee at the Public Market. Blackened Catfish Po-Boy and a Beer. Po-Boy didn’t make the picture [emoji38].

IMG_9273.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Fast becoming my favorite brewery - Pizza Boy near Harrisburg - Sheaffadelics stomping grounds
Local distributor always has some of their beer on tap to make crowlers.

This one is Hazelton Native, a really nice IPA. Went awesome with the bison burgers tonight

pb.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Well today we learned my wife may have a gluten intolerance, potentially celiacs. We both love beer and pizza so it's a double whammy..haha. We know her choices are going to be limited. Anyone have a specific gluten free beers they enjoy? Stone's Delicious IPA is one alone with Omission's selection. I never paid attention to local breweries to see what they may offer.

I learned most distilled spirits are safe with the exception of some whiskeys and others with added ingredients and all wines are good to go as well. Maybe I'll have to go educate my pallet on good wines. Brute and JAGS may be hitting you up for suggestions...haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

There are a lot of gluten free beers out there now. This one is right by my office and I was in it during it's construction. The owners are really cool guys. Ironically I never had their beer yet but have talked to several folks that have & like it. It's nice that there are so many options out there now for people like your wife. There are a lot of options for doughs as well. Check out a Whole Foods or store like it - you'll likely find a substitute there.

https://aurochsbrewing.com/brews

Top Bottom