Suds of the Day

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Forgot to post these

More from Dewey beer
Danielson (black tea and vanilla IPA) and Secret Machine Double BlackBerry and Double Raspberry
IMG_0522.jpg

Elderberry Lemonade
IMG_0524.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Last weekend sheaffadelic and I, along with our significant others, went to Dogfish head brew pub and had lunch and beers (which we didn’t take pics of [emoji58])
F7917E44-4C62-4DBC-B2E6-60F7A53EEEFB.jpg

Then went over to Dewey beer co. I had Secret Machine Imperial Gobstopper (left) and he had Hot wax ipa (right)
IMG_0551.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Had a new brew from Levante last night.

Fruit Fetish (Bakers Dozen) -fruited sour

Tastes just like the orchards apple cider which they sourced for the brew
58397005469__263FC0D5-9670-4AD6-9D49-2A0DCC55D51E.jpg

longarmwj

Forgot to post these

More from Dewey beer
Danielson (black tea and vanilla IPA) and Secret Machine Double BlackBerry and Double Raspberry
View attachment 330111

Elderberry Lemonade
View attachment 330112

Had a new brew from Levante last night.

Fruit Fetish (Bakers Dozen) -fruited sour

Tastes just like the orchards apple cider which they sourced for the brew
View attachment 330228

All of these sound really good, but I am super intrigued by that Elderberry Lemonade one

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
All of these sound really good, but I am super intrigued by that Elderberry Lemonade one

Was amazing. Got a decent amount of tartness from the lemonade but was very easy drinking.

They just released a pomegranate lemonade as well and that looked delicious

longarmwj

Was amazing. Got a decent amount of tartness from the lemonade but was very easy drinking.

They just released a pomegranate lemonade as well and that looked delicious

I love tart/sour beers. There is only a couple of breweries in my area that brew gose and saison style beers. Orpheus and Burnt Hickory. Orpheus makes a plum tart saison as well as a pineapple gose, and Burnt Hickory makes a key lime pie saison that so good it's almost deadly.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I love tart/sour beers. There is only a couple of breweries in my area that brew gose and saison style beers. Orpheus and Burnt Hickory. Orpheus makes a plum tart saison as well as a pineapple gose, and Burnt Hickory makes a key lime pie saison that so good it's almost deadly.

I have had some Orpheus before and I enjoyed it. Forget what I was tho.

That key lime sounds to die for [emoji39]

longarmwj

I have had some Orpheus before and I enjoyed it. Forget what I was tho.

That key lime sounds to die for [emoji39]

I didn't realize that they sold outside of North Georgia! That's awesome! If you can find it, try Atalanta (plum tart saison), and Over and Ove (Pineapple sour ale). Serpent Bite is really good too. Its a dry hopped sour ale. And if you like IPAs Transmigration of Souls is super good!!

They have some seasonal brews also, as well as limited release holiday brews that are always pretty good.

limon_three

20131208_220458.jpg
traded the ‘07 Black JKU (all manual) aka Nightmare for ‘15 Silver Rubi (unnamed) all power...enjoying Lonestar on a warm night. can’t wait! 3 inch lift goes in next week then come new tires in couple of weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom