STEER SMARTS has been Removed from WAYALIFE

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Ban me then...its your place not mine...lose more membership what do I really care.

Yeah I think its friggin hilarious how you think someones product is shit just because they don't pay you money. Hilarious how if a member says look at this product and because that product hasn't paid for advertising you get your thong stuck up your ass to tight. This is very hilarious now as you are totally exposed and only recommend products based on advertisement and not actually how good said product actually might be. You all can't have a adult respectful conversation. :cheesy::naw:

You are such an idiot! I can't believe there are people like you who exist in the world..

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Odd...

Currie isn't a vendor and is still recommended.
Synergy isn't a vendor and is still recommended.
Quadratec isn't a vendor and is still recommended
Rugged Ridge isn't a vendor and is still recommended

I could continue because the list is rather long but I think that you get the point. Good, quality products are the ONLY things that are recommended here, so long as they are quality products from an honest manufacturer or dealer.

Steer Smarts is not an honest manufacturer. The fact that you are here, trolling proves such.

Thank you. Not that it'll matter to trolls like this mdrums but I appreciate you taking notice.

Ddays

Hooked
Ban me then...its your place not mine...lose more membership what do I really care.

Yeah I think its friggin hilarious how you think someones product is shit just because they don't pay you money. Hilarious how if a member says look at this product and because that product hasn't paid for advertising you get your thong stuck up your ass to tight. This is very hilarious now as you are totally exposed and only recommend products based on advertisement and not actually how good said product actually might be. You all can't have a adult respectful conversation. :cheesy::naw:

Wow, I think this may be one of the dumbest posts I've ever read. The only thing you exposed here is how unaware you are on what this site is really about. If this is what you and your buddies believe then you're a bunch of sad little people...

Draconianwinter

I have no doubt that he knows that forums work. That's why he signed up on here and started pimping. He just doesn't think he should have to "pay" to play. :naw:
Saddest part is that even if you charged 1000's for advertising on here he could have easily tripled return on that investment just from members here alone. Not including those who are signing up on a regular basis.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Draconianwinter

Actually you really need to go small your elementary teacher, as he or she clearly never taught you how to read properly.
1 Eddie has stated more than once they have a good product.
2 if you could read, and actually bothered to read any of the posts on this forum, you would see that there are a great many number of products spoken of by Eddie, and nearly every member on here that have nothing to do with any of the vendors.
4.... well fuck it no point in bothering any further, as you are obviously to stupid to figure out what I just said anyway lol

jesse3638

Hooked
Honesty and integrity are two things I look for in friends, family, companies I buy from, and the list goes on. I'd rather spend my money with a company of this nature. Its a moral and value I still hold true to. Greed and this sense of entitlement is completely ruining what our county was built on. Sure saving money is nice but when it means compromising what you stand for I try hard to hold that line. I've walked out of a store and realized I did not pay for something only to turn around, go back and pay for it. Sure I could have gotten in my truck and went home and no one would have known but I would have.

Draconianwinter

Honesty and integrity are two things I look for in friends, family, companies I buy from, and the list goes on. I'd rather spend my money with a company of this nature. Its a moral and value I still hold true to. Greed and this sense of entitlement is completely ruining what our county was built on. Sure saving money is nice but when it means compromising what you stand for I try hard to hold that line. I've walked out of a store and realized I did not pay for something only to turn around, go back and pay for it. Sure I could have gotten in my truck and went home and no one would have known but I would have.
Yep. Also have you noticed that companies who have those ideals also tend to have the best customer service? And in most cases the better products in the long run? That's what I have always found.

WJCO

Meme King
I see our good friend, pepatrick, has updated his profile pic. Simply Amazing :naw: After having the truth right in their faces, these are the kinds of people that continually support Steer Smarts. :naw:

Untitled.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I see our good friend, pepatrick, has updated his profile pic. Simply Amazing :naw: After having the truth right in their faces, these are the kinds of people that continually support Steer Smarts. :naw:

He is a representation of their customer base and I am all the more glad that I do not support them. :yup:

rberg1022

I just added a yeti drag link with a grifffin steering attenuator, it is amazing! I also have the adjustable Fox ats stabilizer. With my 2.5" teraflex lift and 35" tires in my JKU. The Jeep drives amazingly.

After the shop got my alignment correct. I bought a lifetime alignment and I would recommend finding a shop like that. IMG_0923.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just added a yeti drag link with a grifffin steering attenuator, it is amazing! I also have the adjustable Fox ats stabilizer. With my 2.5" teraflex lift and 35" tires in my JKU. The Jeep drives amazingly.

After the shop got my alignment correct. I bought a lifetime alignment and I would recommend finding a shop like that.

Just goes to show that ride quality is 100% subjective. I can't figure for the life of me what could have been so off that you felt the need to install a crazy expensive steering stabilizer and a fancy drag link with a doohicky on it but hey, if it fixed your problem, that's all that matters. Also, not sure what all you would have needed or what your shop did with just 2.5" of lift but if you're a satisfied customer, more power to you.

As far as Griffin goes, it's a shame that they're so shameless.
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?34385-STEER-SMARTS-has-been-Removed-from-WAYALIFE

rberg1022

SteerSmarts sucks balls.

Sorry you feel that way about Steer Smarts. There was a slight mess up on my order and they over nighted the correct part. They are all about service and making sure everyone is happy. I'm a believer in the company!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry you feel that way about Steer Smarts. There was a slight mess up on my order and they over nighted the correct part. They are all about service and making sure everyone is happy. I'm a believer in the company!!

Not sure why you'd feel the need to apologize for them and I'm glad you're happy with them. The link below will help explain the distaste some of us here have for them

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?34385-STEER-SMARTS-has-been-Removed-from-WAYALIFE

jesse3638

Hooked

After the shop got my alignment correct. I bought a lifetime alignment and I would recommend finding a shop like that. View attachment 235167

Total troll post as you mentioned every product that catches flak on here with the exception of Metal Cloak.

See You Next Tuesday!

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

rberg1022

Wow, such hate for steer smarts but like I said I had a great experience with them. I spoke with Ron several times on the phone and he even called the I shop that did the install to help them.

And reference to troll? Not sure what is up but I'm new to this site. I love my Jeep and just trying to share experiences. Hope ur day gets better.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Wow, such hate for steer smarts but like I said I had a great experience with them. I spoke with Ron several times on the phone and he even called the I shop that did the install to help them.

And reference to troll? Not sure what is up but I'm new to this site. I love my Jeep and just trying to share experiences. Hope ur day gets better.

Hate for SteerSmarts? Lol.

How would you like the door to door salesman in your neighborhood to blatantly ignore your 'no soliciting' sign over and over again, then play dumb when you call him out on it? If you honestly read that entire thread and still don't get it, then we hope to see you next Tuesday .

jagrubb99

Steer Smarts was caught pimping their products on this site, and continued to do so after being asked not to. Not really a "hate" toward their products as it is the way they conduct their business, if you could even call it that.

Top Bottom