STEER SMARTS has been Removed from WAYALIFE

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
You know, when I met you guys at SEMA, you seemed really nice. After you signed up on my forum and started pimping, I tried being nice and asked that you not solicit here as it is AGAINST OUR RULES. Clearly, you're not interested or are incapable of following those rules and now I see that you're a freeloader whos only purpose to be here is to PIMP your steering components and on my dime. Well, I'm here to tell you that I'm done with you and you are out of here. I can't tell you how disappointed I am with you and your company. And really, I'm disappointed in myself that I have recommended your steering system to so many people. Well, no more.

Please note, this is the PM that cozdude sent Steer Smart soon after they were first reported for pimping on the forum....

and this is the response he got...

So that it's clear, I NEVER heard from Compliant or should I say, not until he started PIMPING on the forum again today. Clearly, he is dishonest and not a company I will choose to do business with in the future or recommend again.

Compliant, of course, has no idea why this happened.

IMG_1478353111.831192.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
STEER SMARTS has been Removed from WAYALIFE for PIMPING

Looky, looky, anyone else recognize that profile pic? It's our very own Jdalcour or should I address you as DUBnBUD? If you're going to call us a bunch of "Cock Gobblerz" on other forums at least be more stealthy about it. Way to reiterate that your are indeed a douche bag!
IMG_1478353948.578429.jpg

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Compliant, of course, has no idea why this happened.

Wow... just wow. What's funny is that last year, I did stop by his SEMA booth and even by his account, I was "very nice" when I met him and took several great picture that I posted up here on WAYALIFE. I sincerely "did" like his products, not only talking to him one on one but enough so that I even posted as much here as you can see in the link below:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...rts-YETI-Jeep-JK-Wrangler-Steering-Components

Of course later, Compliant came on to WAYALIFE to pimp his Steer Smarts products and in spite of being contacted by one of my moderators, by PM and reminded of the rules he agreed to in order for him to become a member and to contact me if he wished to continue posting here, he basically gave us the finger and continued to pimp like it was some kind of right. And now, I'm somehow the bad guy for terminating his account and sharing EXACTLY what he did with others. And you know, it really is a shame as I would still be the first to say that aside from the silly attenuator he makes, his tie rod and drag link are really nice. Hell, I would have even bought one for my Jeep. Unfortunately, this guy is full of himself, has no integrity and is completely shameless. A little humility and a simple apology could have gone a long way but he just can't get himself to do that. As I had said back in February, I'm disappointed in myself that I had recommended his steering components to so many people.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
STEER SMARTS has been Removed from WAYALIFE for PIMPING

The truth is all right here. But instead, they choose to jump on the band wagon and say you were just mad that they didn't give you free parts.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The truth is all right here. But instead, they choose to jump on the band wagon and say you were just mad that they didn't give you free parts.

What is this "truth" thing you speak of? LOL!

I should not that the only reason why I went looking for the Steer Smart booth a year ago is because this compliant guy kept on sending me messages to please stop by.

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Yes, I'm Ron North, Director, Steer Smarts Brand. My handle is Compliant. Wayalife visited our booth at SEMA and posted some real nice pic's of our YETI display. Here are a few links to some new videos that we developed. Let me know if you have any questions regarding our products.
Compliant

IMG_1478360150.757430.jpg

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Wow... just wow. What's funny is that last year, I did stop by his SEMA booth and even by his account, I was "very nice" when I met him and took several great picture that I posted up here on WAYALIFE. I sincerely "did" like his products, not only talking to him one on one but enough so that I even posted as much here as you can see in the link below:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...rts-YETI-Jeep-JK-Wrangler-Steering-Components

Of course later, Compliant came on to WAYALIFE to pimp his Steer Smarts products and in spite of being contacted by one of my moderators, by PM and reminded of the rules he agreed to in order for him to become a member and to contact me if he wished to continue posting here, he basically gave us the finger and continued to pimp like it was some kind of right. And now, I'm somehow the bad guy for terminating his account and sharing EXACTLY what he did with others. And you know, it really is a shame as I would still be the first to say that aside from the silly attenuator he makes, his tie rod and drag link are really nice. Hell, I would have even bought one for my Jeep. Unfortunately, this guy is full of himself, has no integrity and is completely shameless. A little humility and a simple apology could have gone a long way but he just can't get himself to do that. As I had said back in February, I'm disappointed in myself that I had recommended his steering components to so many people.

It's his loss, I'd say. As Matt, with Rancho said, a couple of days ago, "Advertising in forums works."

mdrums

who is supplying the new extreme xd linkage for their new axle? DT manufacturing it?

SteerSmarts Yeti is the steering linkage Dynatrac is using. This is the best Tie Rod and Drag link system going from what I've seen. No jam nuts, no flop very stout stuff.

I've been looking at various tie rods and drag links and SteerSmarts Yeti is what I'm gonna go with after talking to many and seeing the product in person compared to other stuff on the market.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
SteerSmarts Yeti is the steering linkage Dynatrac is using. This is the best Tie Rod and Drag link system going from what I've seen. No jam nuts, no flop very stout stuff.

I've been looking at various tie rods and drag links and SteerSmarts Yeti is what I'm gonna go with after talking to many and seeing the product in person compared to other stuff on the market.

This is a dynatrac thread. Nobody gives a shit about steer smarts.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Correction - they are "offering" the SteerSmarts tie rod and drag link as a part their ProRock 44 axle. This is no different then then then offering an ARB locker or RCV axle shafts. You can always opt to have your axle "assembled" with whatever you want. There is a difference.

As far as SteerSmarts go, they do make a nice product and it's a shame that they are so shameless and unapologetic for pimping their stuff on here in spite of politely being asked not to and on multiple occasions. Click on the link below to see exactly what happened.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?34385-STEER-SMARTS-has-been-Removed-from-WAYALIFE-for-PIMPING

It is because of their behavior here and then LYING about what happened elsewhere that I personally would not recommend buying their products. Call me old school but things like honesty and integrity still mean something to me.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Check out the SteerSmarts Yeti tie rod. Dynatrac is using them on there new axles too.

Yeah, people should click on the link below and check out SteerSmarts and see how they choose to do business.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?34385-STEER-SMARTS-has-been-Removed-from-WAYALIFE-for-PIMPING

Being that it's your mission in life today to be a troll, Dynatrac "OFFERS" SteerSmarts Yeti tie rod with their axles just like they offer ARB or an Eaton locker or an RCV or Foote shaft. It's a real shame that they do but then, they're in the business of selling what guys like you want to buy.

Now, why don't you do everyone a favor and go back to where you came from.

WJCO

Meme King

Again, cool story bro. Sell it to another audience.

Top Bottom