SoCal Group

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
WTF? Because of today's 'rain'?
I don't think I'd be able to join you though, so that's OK. My contractor is finished today with the restoration after a water leak 6 weeks ago. Tomorrow we get to dust everything off and move the furniture back in.

Yep, just because of a little rain. I talked to a ranger and that the deal.
Enjoy moving back in.
Hopefully we'll get out again this spring

EazyJL

Howdy

Just wanted to say hello on this thread. Looking forward to making it out on some runs and making new trail buddies. For now I will stick to the easy runs until I get some mods on the jeep

fiend

Caught the Bug
Come on Fiend... Let's play in the rocks!

Oh man wish I could! But I'm under water with work until June 1 working on a half dozen appeal briefs. Nights, weekends, etc. [emoji31]🤯[emoji22] But thanks for the invite! [emoji847] Be safe!![emoji1360][emoji1360] After June 1 I’ll be freed up and ready to get out.

TrailHunter

Hooked
I definitely won’t be able to make it out Don... work and kids baseball have me all tied up... thanks again for the invite... 🤙🏼 Have fun!

fiend

Caught the Bug
Oh man, Kevin’s looking really sideways on the gatekeeper. [emoji51] so bummed I missed this run. [emoji22]

TrailHunter

Hooked
That doesn’t look like Miller Jeep Trail... Lol.... looks pretty awesome guys. Bummer about the “Lean”, hope there wasn’t too much damage. [emoji1360]

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
That doesn’t look like Miller Jeep Trail... Lol.... looks pretty awesome guys. Bummer about the “Lean”, hope there wasn’t too much damage. [emoji1360]

Not too much damage from the naked eye. Minor “pin striping” from grazing a rock and the door handle got pushed in a bit but you gotta be real close to even notice it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Looks like you had a lot of fun!

After I get my Jeep back running, maybe I will be able to join you on a run.

Calico looks washed out a little bit worse than it was the last time I was there, and it was plenty tough then.

Top Bottom