SoCal Group

For those that are interested Miller Jeep Trail is open. Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to get to go until Fall.....Days off are almost gone

Thanks for the update on miller.

If any of you head out, please let me know. I have Mon and Tues off

Miller Jeep Trail - Memorial Day Weekend

Gonna be doing some camping up in Los Padres Fri- Sun Memorial Day weekend. Planning on running Miller Jeep Trail. Have done Cleghorn, Rowher, some trails like Broken Arrow in Sedona, and a few other trails up near Big Bear.

Have a mildly built rubicon on 33s with skids bumpers and winch.

Anyone planning on doing Miller that weekend and wants to show a new jeeper the right way through?

Also, can this trail be done unlocked with a lifted LC80 on 33s?

Gonna be doing some camping up in Los Padres Fri- Sun Memorial Day weekend. Planning on running Miller Jeep Trail. Have done Cleghorn, Rowher, some trails like Broken Arrow in Sedona, and a few other trails up near Big Bear.

Anyone planning on doing Miller that weekend and wants to show a new jeeper the right way through?

I did MJT a few years ago in my old Chevy Tahoe, open front LSD rear, no lift. There were a couple rough patches, but made it with only some undercarriage scratches. I haven't been back since so it maybe more rutted from last years big rains. Based on my memory, I doubt the Land Cruiser would have a problem.

Last year a buddy of mine did it in his lc80. He maybe had 35s though. It should all be no problem other than maybe one or two shelves on the last climb. Have someone ahead to give him a tug if necessary.

Is anyone planning or up for some wheeling next week? Up for anything that is a day trip from LA. I’m off all week, but prefer earlier in the week to avoid the Memorial Day rush.

It looks like I have the 21st, 27th, 29th & 30th off... Sure would like to do some wheeling one of those days...

I'm not going to be off work until about 1:30 am the night before so something close to me would be cool... MJT, near Frazier Park? Maybe start around 10 am...??? If you'd rather do something else..cool

I'm not going to be off work until about 1:30 am the night before so something close to me would be cool... MJT, near Frazier Park? Maybe start around 10 am...??? If you'd rather do something else..cool

That works. I haven’t been on that trail, so if you have experience on the trail that’s a bonus.

Sounds good, I haven't been on it since it reopened this year and it's close. As it gets closer we'll setup a meet spot.. It should be about an hour and a half for you to get there.

Top Bottom