Smokers, grills, and the B-B-Qs

SDG

Caught the Bug
20170820_185129.jpg

Last night doing a little flank steak on the Santa Maria BBQ. Getting some crispies right before pulling it. Marinated it then dry rubbed and cooked over oak.

20170820_184033.jpg

Jsouder53

Hooked
What’s on the Grill?

I looked and couldn’t find a thread dedicated to grilling/smoking and tips for any recipes. I just got a new charcoal grill/smoker (never smoked meat before and can’t wait to try). Tonight I cooked up a couple steaks that turned out delicious! Image1529462908.212720.jpg Image1529462918.635909.jpg

I would love to see what everyone else is cooking, how to prepare it and how to properly cook whatever it might be.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I looked and couldn’t find a thread dedicated to grilling/smoking and tips for any recipes. I just got a new charcoal grill/smoker (never smoked meat before and can’t wait to try). Tonight I cooked up a couple steaks that turned out delicious!

I would love to see what everyone else is cooking, how to prepare it and how to properly cook whatever it might be.

Merged your thread here.

We also have a recipe/tip thread here: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/42428-Smoking-Meat-Tips-Opinions-Recipes

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I looked and couldn’t find a thread dedicated to grilling/smoking and tips for any recipes. I just got a new charcoal grill/smoker (never smoked meat before and can’t wait to try). Tonight I cooked up a couple steaks that turned out delicious! View attachment 303999 View attachment 304000

I have that one. Works well for what it is.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Picked up one of these green egg knock offs from Costco today. Seasoning it now. Pretty sweet so far. Never smoked with a ceramic but it seems stupid easy. IMG_1063.jpg IMG_1065.jpg

mstraw9379

Anyone use a rec tec?
I'm going to need a new smoker soon. I've heard good things from one person, but would like to hear from others as well.

Top Bottom