Smokers, grills, and the B-B-Qs

JBF

Anyone use a rec tec?
I'm going to need a new smoker soon. I've heard good things from one person, but would like to hear from others as well.

I have the RT680. It's probably the best bang for the buck when it comes to quality and features for a pellet grill. I had a traeger before this and it was inferior in every single way to the RecTec. I sealed the lid with a gasket and installed a "downdraft" hood to help even temps out and keep smoke in the chamber for a longer time. I'll post pics later.

A big plus is the 6 year bumper to bumper warranty.

mstraw9379

I have the RT680. It's probably the best bang for the buck when it comes to quality and features for a pellet grill. I had a traeger before this and it was inferior in every single way to the RecTec. I sealed the lid with a gasket and installed a "downdraft" hood to help even temps out and keep smoke in the chamber for a longer time. I'll post pics later.

A big plus is the 6 year bumper to bumper warranty.

Great to know. They look pricey, but I'm assured by my cousin that they are worth the money. Glad to hear positive from someone else.

JBF

Great to know. They look pricey, but I'm assured by my cousin that they are worth the money. Glad to hear positive from someone else.

The latest models with the stainless bodies are pretty legit. I think they're offering free shipping right now, too.

TrailHunter

Hooked
IMG_8345.jpg

On the grill now:

Citrus Herb Chicken
Tri - Tip
Squash
Zucchini
Whole Sweet Onions
Garlic
Mushrooms

Coming up next:

Hot Italian Sausage
Carne Asada
Spicy Kielbasa

[emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481]

WJCO

Meme King
After almost 5 years of use, this cover finally broke down a couple nights ago. I'd say it did a damn good job of protecting the smoker that long for only 20 bucks.

0109191145.jpg

And here's the new one I just got in the mail. Hope it gets me another 5 years.

0109191146.jpg

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Andouille Sausage

I've been craving some good Andouille sausage... So I made some today... MMMMm Smokey, Spicey..... Oh Yeah
IMG_3037.jpg IMG_3050.jpg Snapseed.jpg IMG_3055.jpg

Top Bottom