SHOW us the SNOW!!

Cendee

IMG_1191.jpg IMG_1194.jpg IMG_0966.jpg Had some fun playing in the mud and snow this weekend in Utah. We don’t have snow in the valleys yet but around 7600 ft we were able to find some!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

PEACEMAKER1

I was so happy to receive my new WAL decals in the mail yesterday (thanks Eddie and Cindy)! So I put the most important one on and added a couple HP to Peacemaker. Then it snowed a little bit last night here in Flag AZ. I was able to get out in the backyard this evening after work for an hour which was nice :) Just a few pics testing out the new suspension a little and making sure things are sounding a working well.

IMG_20181016_072514.jpg

IMG_20181016_175754.jpg

IMG_20181016_180714.jpg

Lojo

I was so happy to receive my new WAL decals in the mail yesterday (thanks Eddie and Cindy)! So I put the most important one on and added a couple HP to Peacemaker. Then it snowed a little bit last night here in Flag AZ. I was able to get out in the backyard this evening after work for an hour which was nice :) Just a few pics testing out the new suspension a little and making sure things are sounding a working well.

View attachment 312803

View attachment 312804

View attachment 312805

Looks awesome!!

Jsouder53

Hooked
Image1541531006.484615.jpg
Got a little over night and supposed to get more throughout the day today and tomorrow!

Had to sweep off about 5 inches of snow on the job truck.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Finally got a first snow here in PA!! Sadly I didn’t get a pic of the jeep but I did have fun doing some 4 wheel drifts in the snow/slush/ice conditions we had.
IMG_9804.jpg

Is the girlfriend who waits at the window and takes pictures crazy or wifey material? She actually spent my drive home on google maps rerouting me constantly over the phone. Area was not ready for this storm whatsoever... IMG_6085.jpg

Top Bottom