Show Off Your Guns!

JK-JOHN-E

Without me looking through the entire thread, who carries a S&W M&P Shield? Cabela's has them for $100 off right now, making the purchase price right around $350. Plus, there's a mail in rebate for 2 free boxes of ammo and 2 free mags. I was dead set on a Glock 26 for the longest time, but for $200 cheaper the M&P is looking like a great option. I know it's a pretty popular pistol, especially for concealed carry.

Check out Palmetto State Armory, their deals are hard to beat. I've got both the Springfield Xds and the Shield. Personally I like the trigger slightly better on my Shield. My Xds seems a bit spongy since the recall was done. Both shoot great. If you want a single stack both are great choices. Double stacks the26 is a great choice too. Palmetto has a smoking deal on the Springfield Xdm 40 cal compact for $299 right now in bi-tone

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I carry one often. It's a solid firearm, easy to carry.

Awesome, I think this is the way I'll go.

Check out Palmetto State Armory, their deals are hard to beat. I've got both the Springfield Xds and the Shield. Personally I like the trigger slightly better on my Shield. My Xds seems a bit spongy since the recall was done. Both shoot great. If you want a single stack both are great choices. Double stacks the26 is a great choice too. Palmetto has a smoking deal on the Springfield Xdm 40 cal compact for $299 right now in bi-tone

I like the XDs too. Eventually I'll have a few, but this will be my first pistol. I've always been into rifles and big into shotguns. The shield seems like the way to go right now. Can't beat the price. As far as single stack vs double stack, I'm not really sure. I have big hands so a double stack fits better in my hand but harder to conceal. If I don't like the shield, worst case scenario I sell it and buy a G26 lol.

madstiles

I like the XDs too. Eventually I'll have a few, but this will be my first pistol. I've always been into rifles and big into shotguns. The shield seems like the way to go right now. Can't beat the price. As far as single stack vs double stack, I'm not really sure. I have big hands so a double stack fits better in my hand but harder to conceal. If I don't like the shield, worst case scenario I sell it and buy a G26 lol.
I had a Springfield xdm .40 3.8" and it was an awesome gun. Then I shot a Sig Sauer p229 .40 and damn it's like butter! Traded the xdm off the same day for a p229. The xdm is a great gun but my point is everyone is different and your best bet is to go to a range that rents guns and try them before buying. They are usually happy to help and you don't have to worry about taking a loss if you don't like it. Kinda like Jeep parts "buy once cry once" . Good luck and happy hunting!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Vincent

I recently picked up a Beretta 3032 Tomcat from an auction, it's a fun little shooter and seems to be pretty accurate. I just started looking into hand guns and it's a little overwhelming but a heck of a lot of fun! If I remember, I'll snap a pic of it tonight.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

I like the Ruger LC9s, too. I chose the S&W, because video comparisons showed the Ruger to be more finicky about ammunition. They may have sorted that out, by now. That was a few years ago, and was actually the LC9, not the LC9s.

tgutierrez

Near and dear to my heart.

Ah the trusty M240, Belt fed, Air cooled, Gas Operated, Light Machine gun... I am very fond of it and how simple it is to maintain. I've spend many long dark nights on watch with M-240N(s)...great too shoot "stuff" with

Attachments

• m240.jpg
    m240.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

Bigredjk

My dad gave me two guns yesterday to add to my collection. One is a 1957 Colt Huntsman .22 and the other was my grandfather’s 1924 Colt 1911 Military .45. It was my grandfather’s side arm when he was in the National Guard. IMG_8166.jpg IMG_8167.jpg IMG_8165.jpg IMG_8164.jpg

notnalc68

BamBamDeer

My dad gave me two guns yesterday to add to my collection. One is a 1957 Colt Huntsman .22 and the other was my grandfather’s 1924 Colt 1911 Military .45. It was my grandfather’s side arm when he was in the National Guard. View attachment 277866 View attachment 277867 View attachment 277868 View attachment 277869

Those are nice. I'm a Colt Collector. ..and drooling....lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bigredjk

Those are nice. I'm a Colt Collector. ..and drooling....lol

Thanks Bambam. My son and I plan on taking them to the range this weekend. I want to fire off a couple of rounds on the 1911 before I stow it away in my safe deposit box. I took it to Point Blank to have them look them over(the guy that helped me was drooling too) and he mentioned the 1911 had “blueing” which he said was rare. Can you explain what he meant by this?

notnalc68

Thanks Bambam. My son and I plan on taking them to the range this weekend. I want to fire off a couple of rounds on the 1911 before I stow it away in my safe deposit box. I took it to Point Blank to have them look them over(the guy that helped me was drooling too) and he mentioned the 1911 had “blueing” which he said was rare. Can you explain what he meant by this?

Most of them probably have the rough military finish, idk what it’s called.

BamBamDeer

Most of the military models were parkerized. The earlier ones had the pretty blue. You have a very nice pistol.

Jack diddly

Ah the trusty M240, Belt fed, Air cooled, Gas Operated, Light Machine gun... I am very fond of it and how simple it is to maintain. I've spend many long dark nights on watch with M-240N(s)...great too shoot "stuff" with
I'll be playing with this one in 4 days. It's the Cadillac.
Most of them probably have the rough military finish, idk what it’s called.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

gyoja75

Ah, one of my old friends. We have spent many long miles and lonely nights together...

"Sua Sponte"

Top Bottom