Show Off Your Guns!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Its funny since the even newer saint comes with a better front setup, non integrated sight, but I like the keymod rail. I think I bought the adapters off ebay or amazing which you can then attach anything to it.

Mtnfvr

Man that’s amazing definitely would love to see his that was made

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing big just the Tuffy Security Deck with a molle panel glued to underside. The panel was $30 on Amazon. I picked up the security deck at the Jeep Safari for about $250. I used liquid nails to glue it up. It has held pretty good so far.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Nothing big just the Tuffy Security Deck with a molle panel glued to underside. The panel was $30 on Amazon. I picked up the security deck at the Jeep Safari for about $250. I used liquid nails to glue it up. It has held pretty good so far.

I heard that man that pretty cool design

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
My first gun purchase about 22 years ago... and still one of my favorites to shoot... I stripped the “blue” off the frame and “browned” it for an antique look.

IMG_5352.jpg

EricInUtah

Went to the desert to shoot some pistols with my son. Nothing too special, just took the Glock 19 and a S&W Shield 9mm.

IMG_3593.jpg

IMG_3587.jpg

IMG_3597.jpg

boardsurfer

This is my completely impractical hand-cannon. A Desert Eagle in .357 Magnum. Made in the early/mid 80s, it is a Mark 1 model with a low 4-digit serial number. It is one of my most prized possessions, mostly for sentimental reason of course.

IMG_20171105_100444.jpg

IMG_20171105_100431.jpg

:cool:

RazerX

Custom Saiga 12 made specifically for the zombie apocalypse

K189RjS.jpg

mGRHCJA.jpg

Top Bottom