Show Off Your Guns!

Moose92YJ

My Glock 30S accompanies me everywhere I go, but here’s my latest build and addition to the family. AR10 with Aero upper and lower, Hogue stock and grip, Odinworks rail, 16 in. Sig barrel, claymore muzzle break, and toolworx bolt carrier group. It also sports a Mepro M21 Day/Night site on it now. IMG_0214.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RazerX

Barrel length is 14.7 with the permanently attached Rapid Thread it totals 16 inches

jqQt576.jpg

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Just picked up this little guy. I used to have one just like it and since I sold it, I've regretted it. It's a great little carry gun and 22 Magnum packs a punch.

IMG_20180223_140803_974.jpg

For size comparison, here it is next to a 380 and chap stick.

IMG_20180223_140851_512.jpg

Brute

Hooked
That's pretty friggin small...you could hide it right where you hide your two aces...

How many rounds does it hold?

WJCO

Meme King
That's pretty friggin small...you could hide it right where you hide your two aces...

How many rounds does it hold?

5 rounds. Yes you can hide it anywhere. They make a foldable holster grip so it looks like a pocket knife. They make a belt buckle, changeable grips, and a laser. 200 bucks for the gun and made in the USA.

NAA-PP-north-american-arms-laser-sight-grip-22-LR-LONG_large.jpg

NAA-Lead-e1439767215421.jpg

p-1074-img_5183.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

NAA-SWC-HG-2.jpg

Omnifox

I hear yall like guns.

Guns might be something I do.

YRdBwf6.jpg

SXo7qeL.jpg

N78wTFg.jpg

E5rrMD5.jpg

[video]https://streamable.com/vvjhw[/video]

Last edited:

wibornz

I have a few custom ARs. I have owned this Colt National Match H-Bar for about 20 or so years, and recently upgraded it.

ar.jpg

ar1.jpg

Still going to upgrade the grip and charging handle and then should be done. Just waiting for the parts to come in. Put the scope and rail on Saturday. Then wait for some decent weather to sight it in.

Top Bottom