Should I get a JL or JT

benatc1

Hooked
I've kinda gone back and forth on this myself, the expanded room sounds awesome, and especially for the majority that I'll be doing with camping ect with the family. But there is still part of me that likes having the capable rock crawling for all those fun trails without having to go massive on tire size. I don't see owning both any time soon either. [emoji26]

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dale72

Hooked
I've kinda gone back and forth on this myself, the expanded room sounds awesome, and especially for the majority that I'll be doing with camping ect with the family. But there is still part of me that likes having the capable rock crawling for all those fun trails without having to go massive on tire size. I don't see owning both any time soon either. [emoji26]

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah. Don't get me wrong I like the one I have, but the only thing that I don't like is having to pay a extra $.20 to $.30 a gallon

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Right? I hear people justify buying certain cars because of “better mileage.” If you drive a couple of hundred thousand miles or more a year, 1 or 2 addition mpg adds up to real money. But for most people the math just doesn’t hold up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Yep. This is exactly why I traded in my paid off Titan on a new Sentra. The registration, payment, and fuel was still cheaper that my monthly fuel costs in my truck. 15mpg to 35+mpg makes a big difference.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom