Should I get a JL or JT

Yep. All of that shit has been on trucks since 08. And it's the main reason for 75% of the trucks you see broke down on the side of the road. It costs around $1200 to get the DPF filter cleaned out and a new one costs between $4000 and $5000

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

You have first hand experience with 75% of the trucks on the road?

WJCO

Meme King
This is at a truck stop here in Oklahoma right now. Premium gas is usually about $.25 higher than regular

Another thing to think about....that 2.0 turbo is tits fun to drive. You willing to give that up? Everytime I drive the JL, I become Mario Andretti in my own twisted reality.

Dale72

Hooked
Another thing to think about....that 2.0 turbo is tits fun to drive. You willing to give that up? Everytime I drive the JL, I become Mario Andretti in my own twisted reality.
Yeah. I have plenty of time to decide on what I'm going to do. It won't be until around July or August before I trade if I do

benatc1

Hooked
Yeah. But it's not just that, unless you can drive it every day I would stay away from a diesel unless it's in a 1 ton pickup. Plus you will have plenty of problems with the DEF, DPF and the EGR systems.

I don't necessarily disagree, however my current ram is my first DPF truck and it sitting doesn't seem to bother it, more the short hopping and not getting it out on a highway run so it can regen

It is higher than premium gas here

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

thats crazy, were still about equal to regular here, but prices are on the move

First hand experience?

seems these comparisons are not quite apples to apples, while the process may be basically the same, I'm certain there are some stark differences between full size truck engines and the eco diesel. put simply the def tank cycle on my ram is 2500 miles, the gladiator is 10k i believe, give or take on both. this tells me that the eco diesel actually burns cleaner which likely puts less stress on the DPF/egr system as it can go 4x longer in terms of its "cleaning" of the exhaust. This is obviously very simple thinking and I may be wrong, but im certainly still considering a diesel Gladiator, but ideally someone will buy one and ill hear about how awesome it is before i go that route lol

Dale72

Hooked
2 years and only 10,000 miles? that's not driving it at all lol

I have a JLU and wish I had waited for the JT since I still have my JKU
Yeah I'm never home. I drive my other Wayalife vehicle more than the jeep. Hell the warranty is going to be gone with the year mark then by the milage 20200909_162732.jpg

Top Bottom