SHIPPING SILLINESS

Lperdue

LOL... No shit. That sucks man, are the boxes marked with the correct part number? I know a lot of companies sell blanks for custom stuff.
I think your dead on, looking at the individual boxes they are blanks with a 108mm hub. But I did double check my order receipt and they do specify that it is a 5x5 or 5-127mm bolt pattern with a hub size of 71.5mm .

WJCO

Meme King
Amazon crony had to spend some significant time jamming this fucker in my mailbox because I'm going to have to seriously fuck up the box getting it out. Square peg in a round hole. Guess it was too much to ask for the guy to spend 30 seconds walking it up to the porch.

j.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I had a similar one with the post office last week. The common neighborhood mailbox has a bigger opening in the back than the front. I had to fucking break the box to get it out.

Amazon crony had to spend some significant time jamming this fucker in my mailbox because I'm going to have to seriously fuck up the box getting it out. Square peg in a round hole. Guess it was too much to ask for the guy to spend 30 seconds walking it up to the porch.

View attachment 373851

Masjkf84

Caught the Bug

View attachment 373851
That will teach me to laugh… your mailman needs to show mine his skills.

Attachments

• 40283DC1-27A7-47F4-BDAC-12C3F1273B2C.jpeg
    40283DC1-27A7-47F4-BDAC-12C3F1273B2C.jpeg
    196.7 KB · Views: 15

Bierpower

Hooked
Last weekend the mailman showed up in the driveway so I came outside. When I was about halfway down the driveway he throws my package (one of the white bubble wrap Amazon envelopes) over the gate and walks back to his truck. When he gets in the truck he's sees me pick up the package and pokes his head out the door. "I'm glad you came out, I figured it might blow away." 🤦‍♂️Maybe just put it in the mailbox if we have 30 MPH winds.

TheGrendel

haha. i have a beadlock story. rewind to 2020. i bought a house in Aug but the sellers needed to leaseback until their new house was finished. i had bought some UD60s, and stored them in the shop on the new property. come black friday, i got a deal from one of the local Austin guys and ordered 5 KMCs. Had them delivered to the new house and asked my tenant to take a photo when they showed up.

3 boxes show up. all of them say wheelpros, 2 boxes are double size with 2 wheels and 1 separate. my tenant opens the top of one of the boxes and sends me a pic. all good. so fast forward to Feb 2021, i am finally in my new home. finish up the axle swap. start opening boxes to mount my tires. lo and behold, the 5th single box is a 6 lug fuel. i'm like WTF. so, i call my guy and I am like i know i bought these back in November. But, check this out. He was like send me photos of everything. to his credit, even 4 months after the original order he got the correct wheel too me in less than a week.

TheGrendel

Last weekend the mailman showed up in the driveway so I came outside. When I was about halfway down the driveway he throws my package (one of the white bubble wrap Amazon envelopes) over the gate and walks back to his truck. When he gets in the truck he's sees me pick up the package and pokes his head out the door. "I'm glad you came out, I figured it might blow away." 🤦‍♂️Maybe just put it in the mailbox if we have 30 MPH winds.
i've found ups, fedex, and the mail are all about the local delivery drivers. UPS, USPS and Amazon drivers have no problem delivering packages to my covered front patio. Fedex might put them at the end of my driveway. they might put them near the trash. hell, at times, they just dump it in the street. what they absolutely will not do is drive up to my house like everyone else and put the package on the porch out of the elements.

i've found ups, fedex, and the mail are all about the local delivery drivers. UPS, USPS and Amazon drivers have no problem delivering packages to my covered front patio. Fedex might put them at the end of my driveway. they might put them near the trash. hell, at times, they just dump it in the street. what they absolutely will not do is drive up to my house like everyone else and put the package on the porch out of the elements.
Seriously, what is up with FedEx? Their service has been totally lacking in the “give a shit” department for a few years now.

Top Bottom