Shark "Tank"

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Looks good. And seems the liners will partially protect from rocks and such. Did you screw the bracket to the nutserts? I have some custom L brackets and used stainless pop rivets to connect it.

No, for the brackets I just pre-drilled and used sheet metal screws. I had to use nutserts on the rest of the lights because of where I mounted them on the tub.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Shark "Tank"

For those who might be interested in these lights, this is with just four hooked up; two per tire on the driver’s side.

IMG_4430.JPG
IMG_4428.JPG
IMG_4429.JPG

The OEM full-width bumper is cutting off some of the rear light. If/when we get a body-width bumper then more light will hit the ground. Otherwise, I can always add another light.

I’ve installed but not yet wired the passenger side. Hopefully I can get to it this week. That means I still have four left over from the pack of twelve so I might fill in some extra spots, put a few under the vehicle, and maybe put one under the hood.

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Shark "Tank"

...and my journey with Shark Tank has come to an end. Here is where it started.

IMG_4617.JPG

And here is where it ends (at least with me as the driver.)

IMG_4615.JPG

My oldest son passed his driver’s test this afternoon so the keys are now in his hands. I’m already looking forward to the next build. 🥃

Last edited:

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
...and my journey with Shark Tank has come to an end. Here is where it started.

View attachment 301723

And here is where it ends (at least with me as the driver.)

View attachment 301724

Today, my oldest son passed his driver’s test this afternoon so the keys are now in his hands. I’m already looking forward to the next build. 🥃

He is VERY fortunate and you are quite selfless [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Congrats to little sharkey. [emoji106] Not a bad first ride either. Clearly he’s spoiled. [emoji6]

WJCO

Meme King
Sad to see it go but glad it got passed down to the next generation. Can't wait to see what your next Jeep will be.

Brute

Hooked
I was going to make a joke on how your son was definitely going to put to use the upgraded suspension...but thought better of it...

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I was going to make a joke on how your son was definitely going to put to use the upgraded suspension...but thought better of it...

Lol. We already had an interesting conversation about folding down the rear seats and if it is still level in the back because of the security deck I built.

I busted him on why he was really asking the question. ;)

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Shark "Tank"

Looks like the steering pump is on its way out. Can’t really justify going full blown Hyrdo just for 35’s, but I wouldn’t mind a bit of an upgrade.

Anyone have experience with this kit and do you think it is worth the extra money over just replacing with an OEM pump? How was the install? Can you retain the factory air box?

IMG_4698.JPG

Last edited:
Looks like the steering pump is on its way out. Can’t really justify going full blown Hyrdo just for 35’s, but I wouldn’t mind a bit of any upgrade.

Anyone have experience with this kit and do you think it is worth the extra money over just replacing with an OEM pump? How was the install? Can you retain the factory air box?

View attachment 306453

I’ll be following this also. I’m on my 2nd OEM pump and it’s whining. I need an upgrade but don’t want the expense.

Top Bottom