RENO & CARSON CITY Area Suds-n-Grub : Wednesday, March 1st @ 5:30 pm

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, well, unless we get some nasty blizzard in the Sierras. Any experience with the Hampton Inn down the street from the bar?
Well, that is way cool of you to want to make the drive, just to have a beer and dinner. Looking forward to meeting you in person.

I don't have any experience with that Hampton but a lot of the stuff down on that side of the valley is new so I would think it is nice.

Snagemntagem

Got the green light gonna be myself my wife and son if there's room add us to the list ...finally gonna meet you guys been watching your builds and adventures for years now

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Got the green light gonna be myself my wife and son if there's room add us to the list ...finally gonna meet you guys been watching your builds and adventures for years now
Awesome! I'm glad to hear you can make it. I'll get you added to the list now and will look forward to seeing you there (y)

Gonna see if the wife wants to take a trip to GSR for the night. I’m gonna try and make it! Not sure I’ll be able to make it over the pass with the storms.

Bsooudi

View attachment 385283

As some of you may know, Suds-n-Grubs are a thing that Cindy and I used to do for years and years, way back when we still lived in SoCal and we're happy to be bringing them back again! And, if you live in the Reno/Carson City area, we'd love to have you to join us over at Schussboom Brewing Company in Reno on Wednesday, March 1st @ 5:30 pm till, whenever. In addition to having super tasty micro brews on tap and a full bar, they also offer all kinds of tasty food that you can order at the counter! I should also note that the dining area also has a kid friendly space.

With that said, if this is something you would like attend, please post up so that we can add you to the list and we'll look forward to seeing you there! :cool:

Where: Schussboom Brewing Company
12245 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89511
When: Wednesday, March 1st @ 5:30pm

Who's Coming
1. wayoflife & CarsonCindy
2. benatc1
3. Mike Pierson
4. Trail Bud
5. Snagemntagem

🍻
We plan on attending unless we get the call to pick up our 392 from Peterson next week. 🫢 Brian & Heidi.

Last edited by a moderator:

DZRTJP

View attachment 385283

As some of you may know, Suds-n-Grubs are a thing that Cindy and I used to do for years and years, way back when we still lived in SoCal and we're happy to be bringing them back again! And, if you live in the Reno/Carson City area, we'd love to have you to join us over at Schussboom Brewing Company in Reno on Wednesday, March 1st @ 5:30 pm till, whenever. In addition to having super tasty micro brews on tap and a full bar, they also offer all kinds of tasty food that you can order at the counter! I should also note that the dining area also has a kid friendly space.

With that said, if this is something you would like attend, please post up so that we can add you to the list and we'll look forward to seeing you there! :cool:

Where: Schussboom Brewing Company
12245 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89511
When: Wednesday, March 1st @ 5:30pm

Who's Coming
1. wayoflife & CarsonCindy
2. benatc1
3. Mike Pierson
4. Trail Bud
5. Snagemntagem
6. Bsooudi

🍻
Looks like we won't be able to come up for this one. The logistics aren't working for us. But we'll be there in mind & spirit 😉

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Too bad it wasn't a weekend or over spring break. Lisa and I would drive up. It's been way way way too long
Well, hang tight. I think we've got a trip to SoCal coming soon so we'll get something going then.
Looks like we won't be able to come up for this one. The logistics aren't working for us. But we'll be there in mind & spirit 😉
LOL - yeah, I imagine it would be a bit... tough for you to make this one. But, we will be back down south soon and will get one going then (y)

CalSgt

Hooked
No way, that's awesome! Be great to meet you in person (y)
Thanks for the invite!

Hopefully this storm is done by then, it took me forever to get home from Sparks last night. Traffic was backed up from Peavine as far as the eye could see... I decided to bypass & go home on Red Rock instead.

Top Bottom