RENO & CARSON CITY Area Suds-n-Grub : Wednesday, March 1st @ 5:30 pm

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
RENO SUDS-N-GRUB.jpg

As some of you may know, Suds-n-Grubs are a thing that Cindy and I used to do for years and years, way back when we still lived in SoCal and we're happy to be bringing them back again! And, if you live in the Reno/Carson City area, we'd love to have you to join us over at Schussboom Brewing Company in Reno on Wednesday, March 1st @ 5:30 pm till, whenever. In addition to having super tasty micro brews on tap and a full bar, they also offer all kinds of tasty food that you can order at the counter! I should also note that the dining area also has a kid friendly space.

With that said, if this is something you would like attend, please post up so that we can add you to the list and we'll look forward to seeing you there! :cool:

Where: Schussboom Brewing Company
12245 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89511
When: Wednesday, March 1st @ 5:30pm

Who's Coming
1. wayoflife & CarsonCindy
2. benatc1
3. Mike Pierson
4. Trail Bud
5. Snagemntagem
6. Bsooudi
7. CalSgt
8. Mythical Family

🍻

Last edited:

DZRTJP

You know he's thourough when he adds a urinal shot 😎

But seriously, that's the coolest contraption in which you do your business I've seen.

Glad to see they have games for the kiddos like me too... Lol, have fun everyone!
Those are great! How do I get one for my garage! 😁

Trail Bud

Hooked
View attachment 385283

As some of you may know, Suds-n-Grubs are a thing that Cindy and I used to do for years and years, way back when we still lived in SoCal and we're happy to be bringing them back again! And, if you live in the Reno/Carson City area, we'd love to have you to join us over at Schussboom Brewing Company in Reno on Wednesday, March 1st @ 5:30 pm till, whenever. In addition to having super tasty micro brews on tap and a full bar, they also offer all kinds of tasty food that you can order at the counter! I should also note that the dining area also has a kid friendly space.

With that said, if this is something you would like attend, please post up so that we can add you to the list and we'll look forward to seeing you there! :cool:

Where: Schussboom Brewing Company
12245 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89511
When: Wednesday, March 1st @ 5:30pm

Who's Coming
1. wayoflife & CarsonCindy
2. benatc1

🍻
Count me in!!

Top Bottom