Rebuilt of a Billet Silver mall crawler

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Had a chance to install one corner marker and did a final touch on my cut fenders.
I was able to keep my factory inners flares so for the light I just drilled a hole in the fender and touched it up to prevent rust🤞. I went with smoked markers.
IMG_4970.jpg
IMG_4981.jpg
IMG_4983.jpg

And with a little finesse I was able to clean up my cuts to near perfect lines. I don't think I'll even put the trim on them.
IMG_4977.jpg
IMG_4978.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Nice work on the fenders! They came out great! Wanna come do my new ones for me? Lol

It wasnt too bad to cut the flares. I used my thumb for gage right where the edge of the fender bends down. I went in like 1/4" on the flat part and made bunch of little marks. Then used a straight edge to get all straight lines. To get the curves I used the 'French curves' that I had laying in the garage for years now, finally got a chance to use them. I used the same one on all the curves and made couple marks on it and took few number to where I want my curves to start. All my curves lines came out even and perfect on all my flares. For the cuts I used a 'plastic cutting' dremel wheel, than file and sand paper.
Lol if you drop by I'll be more than happy to cut yours [emoji6].

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I got rid of my bumper I took off about a month ago. Made a trade on Wednesday. Took 6 hr round trip to meet up for a swap.
Traded this
IMG_5058.jpg
For this
IMG_5104.jpg
IMG_5105.jpg
Was it worth it? oh hell yeah!!!!! I really wanted to get cash to Help me pay for the new bumper and winch but I just couldn't pass this up when I was offered a trade. Can't wait to try it out.

JKbrick

I got rid of my bumper I took off about a month ago. Made a trade on Wednesday. Took 6 hr round trip to meet up for a swap.
Traded this
View attachment 266995
For this
View attachment 266996
View attachment 266997
Was it worth it? oh hell yeah!!!!! I really wanted to get cash to Help me pay for the new bumper and winch but I just couldn't pass this up when I was offered a trade. Can't wait to try it out.

Nice trade! Dumb question, Aren't gun laws in Illinois tough?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
This is looking good! Nice job on the fender cuts

Yeah, that's a very good trade!:thumb:
Thanks guys, [emoji108]

Nice trade! Dumb question, Aren't gun laws in Illinois tough?

Not really, I consulted with my ffl first. Rifles are perfectly legal, no hassle at al. It's a bit different with pistols though, those have to go through ffl dealer. When I purchased my pistol online it went through my dealer and there is a 3 day cool of period before I can get it. I also did my conceal carry, still waiting on that one though.

gmb425

Traded this
View attachment 266995
For this
View attachment 266996
View attachment 266997

I think you came out on top!!! Nice trade!!!

GRBG TRK http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?38800-Garbage-Truck-(GRBG-TRK)

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I think you came out on top!!! Nice trade!!!

Thanks for posting in here [emoji108], am glad I was able to help out on your long arm question.

As far as the trade, we agreed that it was a fair trade, bumper was in great condition and the AR supposedly has less than 200 rounds through it, which I believe because I took it apart at the time of trade. It's super clean. Just that sight that's on it is around $400. The person I traded with works at a gun shop so I am sure this whole setup costed him a lot less than it would cost me if I wanted to do build it myself.
One of my favorite parts on this rifle is the ejection port cover when it flops open [emoji631] .....
IMG_5127.jpg

For those of you who don't know what that means....
http://www.knifeup.com/dont-tread-on-me-what-it-means-today/

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Nothing really exciting. Finally changed my tcase fluid.
IMG_5144.jpg

Also noticed that one of my Trucklites is fogging up a little on the inside [emoji19], that's a first.
IMG_5143.jpg

Yesterday I had a chance to update firmware on my maestro module and Pioneer head unit. I have to do that every few moths or so when my radio begins to stay on after removing the key for the ignition. Sometimes it's annoying as hell.
I just feel so cool [emoji41] hooking up the laptop to my jeep lol
IMG_5131.jpg
IMG_5132.jpg
I also added a little shim I cut up form a piece of scrap oak I had lying in the garage. I wedged the shin between the head unit and the vent tubes behind the dash. It stopped the movement/rocking of the head unit, lol I don't know why I didn't do this a long time ago. No pic of that sorry.
Here's a shot of the clusterfak I have going on behind the radio [emoji854]
IMG_5135.jpg
There is a lot more wiring underneath all that.

And the most exciting item that just came in today. EVO Rockstars
IMG_5142.jpg
Now just need to find some time to put those in along with the extended brake lines....

Last edited:

JKbrick

Nothing really exciting. Finally changed my tcase fluid.
View attachment 267784

Also noticed that one of my Trucklites is fogging up a little on the inside [emoji19], that's a first.
View attachment 267785

Yesterday I had a chance to update firmware on my maestro module and Pioneer head unit. I have to do that every few moths or so when my radio begins to stay on after removing the key for the ignition. Sometimes it's annoying as hell.
I just feel so cool [emoji41] hooking up the laptop to my jeep lol
View attachment 267786
View attachment 267789
I also added a little shim I cut up form a piece of scrap oak I had lying in the garage. I wedged the shin between the head unit and the vent tubes behind the dash. It stopped the movement/rocking of the head unit, lol I don't know why I didn't do this a long time ago. No pic of that sorry.
Here's a shot of the clusterfak I have going on behind the radio [emoji854]
View attachment 267788
There is a lot more wiring underneath all that.

And the most exciting item that just came in today. EVO Rockstars
View attachment 267787
Now just need to find some time to put those in along with the extended brake lines....

Do truklites have a warranty for that?

gmb425

Thanks for posting in here [emoji108], am glad I was able to help out on your long arm question.

As far as the trade, we agreed that it was a fair trade, bumper was in great condition and the AR supposedly has less than 200 rounds through it, which I believe because I took it apart at the time of trade. It's super clean. Just that sight that's on it is around $400. The person I traded with works at a gun shop so I am sure this whole setup costed him a lot less than it would cost me if I wanted to do build it myself.
One of my favorite parts on this rifle is the ejection port cover when it flops open [emoji631] .....
View attachment 267376

I need to get a couple of those ejection port covers. I was looking at the ones that say 300 blackout. Love my MK 18. In the middle of converting it to 300 BLK

IMG_0428.jpg

WJCO

Meme King

That cover is awesome. Very cool.

Top Bottom