Rebuilt of a Billet Silver mall crawler

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Got my painted flares back on and got em trimmed. I like my painted flares [emoji854]....
I managed to reuse the front fender liners and just painted the rear wheel wells. I still need to send them down a little and put the trim on.
IMG_4798.jpg
IMG_4800.jpg
IMG_4801.jpg
IMG_4803.jpg
IMG_4805.jpg
IMG_4808.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Got my painted flares back on and got em trimmed. I like my painted flares [emoji854].....
I managed to reuse the front fender liners and I just painted the rear wheel wells.
IMG_4797.jpg
IMG_4800.jpg
IMG_4801.jpg
IMG_4803.jpg
IMG_4805.jpg
IMG_4807.jpg

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Looks good.
Thank you [emoji4]

Nice job getting those flares cut!! Jeep looks incredible, now I need to get started.

Thanks for sharing the pics of your flares with me I really like those lines [emoji482]. Now I just need to touch em up with sand paper a little and put the trim on.
Have fun on your build, it's about time you started already [emoji57], am looking forward to seeing your jeep grow.

XJADDICTION

Banned
I am waiting until October for lift. My stock ruby tires are half tread at 18,000 miles... [emoji106]. Really looking hard at the stage 2 coil-over EVO. Will go 37's with 5:13's (I want ruby 44's to last a couple of years before stage 2 build with Dynatrac 60-60, or 60-80. Also now I will go EVO rear tire carrier, and probably their rockers. [emoji848]

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Looks great. I am really impressed with how the front liners came out!:thumb:

Looking great!

Looks really good[emoji106]

Thanks guys!! [emoji4]
I also put a new winch hook on today
IMG_4812.jpg

And I finally grew grew enough balls to put the 1.5" spidertrax on after having them in my garage for like 2 months.
Here's some pics of new wider stance
IMG_4813.jpg
IMG_4815.jpg
IMG_4818.jpg
IMG_4810.jpg

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Wife wouldn't take my dirty jeep today, I had to drive to work to the city. I couldn't resist to take couple shots. Way out of place, people looked at me funny [emoji23]. Couldn't get s shot that I wanted cuz of the trees....
IMG_4967.jpg
IMG_4968.jpg

Top Bottom