Rausch Creek Suds-n-Grub Wheeling Weekend 4/20-21/13

I have been upgraded to go status...put me down for Sat. Night and Wheeling Sunday. Greens, mild blues!

So excited I took the hard top off yesterday and finishing off installing my new trek top NX today I hope...in the mid 50 degree weather!!!

Cheers

Anyone going to be wheeling that Saturday? I'm still a strong maybe but just want to make sure.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Anyone going to be wheeling that Saturday? I'm still a strong maybe but just want to make sure.

Oh ya!!! If you look on page 1 there's a list of people wheeling that weekend.

Oh I know it just seems like everyone is going sat night into Sunday and not wheeling Saturday at all.

Oh I know it just seems like everyone is going sat night into Sunday and not wheeling Saturday at all.

Oh! I will be! We're gonna leave Fredericksburg VA really early to get up there.

Put as a strong maybe. Got off work definitely. I still ride stock so mostly green or whatever I can get guided through with no body damage.....belly rub is ok. Also never gone wheeling besides driving on the beach.
You will have nothing to worry about. Try not to picture Eddie's vids its really nothing like that. It is still fun and if your new like most of us, what we go threw will really teach you allot about picking lines and of camber but still be safe. you'll love it :yup:

Still trying to figure it all out, but may be able to wheel Saturday and camp and wheel Sunday as well

That would be great hope you make. I thought I was going to be able to work something out but we are going to a 50th birthday party for my sister n law sat. and sun. I think this may be one of those battles that aren't worth pushing:naw: I really don't want to:stick hiting: that guy.

Last edited:
That would be great hope you make. I thought I was going to be able to work something out but we are going to a 50th birthday party for my sister n law sat. and sun. I think this may be one of those battles that aren't worth pushing:naw: I really don't want to:stick hiting: that guy.

Bummer: happy wife happy life! We know how it goes! Hopefully we will me on the next one!

Bummer: happy wife happy life! We know how it goes! Hopefully we will me on the next one!
Most definitely I'm 44 and have been with my wife since we were 15 so i've learned a thing or two and still don't understand women completely but i'm learning. I;m pretty sure we will be up at least once a month so there has to be once or twice that some of us can get together again.

Have a dumb question, and not trying to be weird but what's everyone's age that may be camping? I'll be 26 and my roomate is 29, just wondering how fun Itll end up being? I'll bring a bottle of honey since I personally dont like it..sad I know but what can you do.

Have a dumb question, and not trying to be weird but what's everyone's age that may be camping? I'll be 26 and my roomate is 29, just wondering how fun Itll end up being? I'll bring a bottle of honey since I personally dont like it..sad I know but what can you do.

I'm 25, my wife is coming too, she's 27. I'll have a bottle of honey with me as well as a stocked cooler.

Just remember that its a family camp ground and I don't think they will let things get to out of hand but I don't think It will be a night with Margret playing Bridge with her friends:cheesy:

Sign me up for Saturday definitely, possibly Sunday. May bring another couple friends as well. What time are people thinking of wheeling Saturday morning?

Top Bottom