Rausch Creek Suds-n-Grub Wheeling Weekend 4/20-21/13

Tackerdown

Banned
Lol! Right on! Ya we were thinking of starting her early! She like riding in Daddy's jeep. Just wondering if anybody else had little ones. But if this was an "Adult" thing she can go to Grandmas no problem!
I can reassure you that there will be alcohol and I'm sure there may be some adult conversation but I'm all about family and include my kids in everything since they were little so I leave that in your hands. In my opinion she is more than welcome.

wvjeepin

So with my training coming up that weekend, I won't be able to make it, but hopefully I can make it next time

Lane87

Were gonna leave Fredericksburg, VA early Saturday morning. Camp out and wheel Sunday with you guys! Looking forward to hanging out! We're debating on bringing our 3 year daughter. Anybody else bringing kids?

Are you going to wheel on Saturday too?

JanaJK

Hey all, I will be at Rausch that weekend for the 101 class on Sunday. Would love to join the Suds & Grub on Saturday. Please sign me up and let me know where to you all!! Looking forward to it!!:beer::standing wave:

Hack12

Well, unfortunately I overlooked my drill that weekend. I would love to make the trek down sometime this summer though. Hopefully you guys do this again soon! Thanks!

Tackerdown

Banned
Looks like I have some more updating to do when I get back to my office.:thumbup:

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tackerdown

Banned
Hey all, I will be at Rausch that weekend for the 101 class on Sunday. Would love to join the Suds & Grub on Saturday. Please sign me up and let me know where to you all!! Looking forward to it!!:beer::standing wave:
Thats great this is looking better all ready

Well, unfortunately I overlooked my drill that weekend. I would love to make the trek down sometime this summer though. Hopefully you guys do this again soon! Thanks!
thats not so great I better check to see if my sons girl has drill that weekend I haven't really gotten an answer from them yet. I think we will be up again next month also.

ilikeguns

I'm in! A bunch of us (about 4-5 JKs on 35s and a rover) are heading up on friday AM from Long Island. We're camping that night then wheeling on saturday.. heading out that night. We have some new guys in the group so we'll probably be doing mostly greens/blues for friday, then maybe step it up a bit on Saturday. Got my new snorkel so Lake Cristy is calling!

Tackerdown

Banned
I'm in! A bunch of us (about 4-5 JKs on 35s and a rover) are heading up on friday AM from Long Island. We're camping that night then wheeling on saturday.. heading out that night. We have some new guys in the group so we'll probably be doing mostly greens/blues for friday, then maybe step it up a bit on Saturday. Got my new snorkel so Lake Cristy is calling!
great hope we see you there, will you make it for some suds Saturday night.

ilikeguns

great hope we see you there, will you make it for some suds Saturday night.

I can go for a beer before heading out! If you see my jeep, feel free to stop by and say hello.. especially if I am stuck..

2012-08-05_10-03-08_28%202.jpeg

Top Bottom