Rausch Creek 10/03/15

mrmet1983

I'm sure I'll see you on the trails Saturday , look for an all white jk that's the women's. I'll be showing her the ropes. Safe travels everyone !!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'm sure I'll see you on the trails Saturday , look for an all white jk that's the women's. I'll be showing her the ropes. Safe travels everyone !!

Drive safe Chris! Hope to see you in the lot and the hotel parking lot tomorrow

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
New shorter driveshaft just arrived!!! Installing it now so I will see everyone tomorrow morning!

scull20

Change of plans, bringing the girlfriend...turning around and praying to god she's got clothes packed by the time I get there to pick her up lol.

Btw, I picked up a bunch of burgers, a pack of hot dogs and some other snacks for everyone.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Change of plans, bringing the girlfriend...turning around and praying to god she's got clothes packed by the time I get there to pick her up lol.

Btw, I picked up a bunch of burgers, a pack of hot dogs and some other snacks for everyone.

You the man Ryan!

mikefishes

Confirming we are in. We are leaving Baltimore area around 7:00 Should hit Comfort Inn around 9:00ish. Someone keep a grill going!

noroad

Please check in with me that you are still coming!!! I don't want to be waiting around for a person not coming!! As stated before we are leaving the parking lot and head into the woods at 8:30AM! So be there before and get your rigs ready, ask for help or directions on how to do anything you have limbering in your mind now! Recurve??? what is your plan have you found a new seat or do we need to get you on? Please ask questions no I will not be around for most of the night today and have packing to do in the am.

Blacks/Reds
1)Noroad- (Andrew)& youngfire-(Julie) ................... Check
2)Cozdude steve..................Check
3)mikefishes.....................Check
4)GRNHORN-(scott).......................Check
5)jnabird333 (jay) .......................Check
FULL

Blues group
1)seanb123(leader).......................Check
2)Jeep2010......................Check
3)Yeti14
4)09blackruby .......................Check
5)Enemecl......................Check
6)Joker15.......................Check
7)09epetry......................Check
8)MedixJK.......................Check
9)Yorkie.......................Check
10)JK07
Filled at 10

Green group
1)Leader is being recruited
2)scull20-(ryan) .......................Check
3)RjSkippy .......................Check
4)Rhin0247 (Ryan) ..................... Check
5)Rhin0247 wife ...................... Check
6)72blubyu.......................Check
7)72blubyu & RJSkippy Friend.......................Check
8)Sheaffadelic-(nick).......................Check
Filled at 10

Last edited:

RedRum

Courtesy not going to make it I work for the gas company and even though the storm is going to miss us I'm on mandatory stand by ... :( tried to get out of it but on all weekend every since sandy they take these things serious ...

Top Bottom