Rausch Creek 10/03/15

I still have the Rough Country 3.5" lift that I took off when my coil-overs went in. It is probably ~3 years old. I'd be more then happy to bring what remains of the kit to RC and transfer the parts to a new home. Like Hinrichs said, cover my RC fee for the day and the parts can be yours. I'll give the parts to the first to PM me. Rusty springs, rusty shocks and some rusty brackets. Making it all sound really appealing, aren't I? Lol

List has been updated!! Please let me know if something is off we just got back and I have a lot of reading to do! Also still Looking for a Green Leader(Jim let me know about your jeep stuff when you do). Also I have a feeling that the black group is going to be getting pretty large so, in order to mix things up I might make two groups and as well as an afternoon group swap! As for the hotel stuff there is a very nice campground down the road that we stayed at for a week in a cabin, super nice. the comfort inn is not a 5 star but they deal with us loud people and let us work on the jeeps without any problems. There is also a Hilton or something 2 mins from there that is a little more money but is nicer, just come hang out at our hotel after dinner for a bit so we don't feel like you hate us! This is most likely going to turn into a very large amount of people, so if you have question or anything let me know ill do what I can to get you squared away. As well for people that have never done this before, there is air at RC to uses after wheeling, as well as many people running on board air, new people when you are free and alone with your jeep :blush: take a look at the front sway bar if you think you have the tools to take it off check as well as plan for away to tie it up, IF you do not that is fine just shot me a message so we can get that squared away.

Ill keep you updated on what ill be wheeling. Either way itll be lifted and all by then if I switch. Im good with being a green leader tho if needed.

Looks like I'm not working that weekend so all I need is to square it with the wife and I'll be good to go.😆

Ill keep you updated on what ill be wheeling. Either way itll be lifted and all by then if I switch. Im good with being a green leader tho if needed.

keep me posted, and if I can get someone that wants to run greens and lead ill keep you with us, but huge thanks if not. there is time so im hoping.

Looks like I'm not working that weekend so all I need is to square it with the wife and I'll be good to go.

sweet let us know plenty of time to convincer her!!!

I love pushing the limits. Jut don't love pissing ppl off getting stuck because we all know Steve's lines..... Jk jk he has quality lines....

Hey hey hey! Most of the dents and stuff on knuckles are from that bitch of an ex hitting trees lol

Top Bottom