Random Photos

Jsouder53

Hooked
My dog Bear decided his stick to chew on was not enough, so this apple tree we planted this spring looked juicy and to his liking... plus the few honey-crisp apples that were on there would be a good snack [emoji35] IMG_0324.jpg IMG_0325.jpg

That’s a bummer about your Apple tree. Hopefully it survives. When my dog was a puppy she killed a few fruit trees doing the same thing

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Not sure why but there was a fire truck from Phoenix, Arizona in our local parade in Grabill,Indiana.

IMG_0890.jpg
IMG_0891.jpg

Last edited:

SJCJK

IMG_4965.jpg saw this old beauty this summer, at Philmont Scout Ranch in Cimarron, New Mexico. Beautiful area!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

JKbrick

You must know people. Lol

I’ve always wanted a fire truck at my house to water crops. Someday. Need to get out of the grind that is city life first.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Once a fire truck can’t pass the pump test it is amazing how cheap they sell for compared to what they are new. I guess that is here anyways, not sure if they did annual pump tests in New York when you were on

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

You must know people. Lol

I’ve always wanted a fire truck at my house to water crops. Someday. Need to get out of the grind that is city life first.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Once a fire truck can’t pass the pump test it is amazing how cheap they sell for compared to what they are new. I guess that is here anyways, not sure if they did annual pump tests in New York when you were on

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Yup we did. Shitty part is the paid departments trucks are run into the ground and the volunteer departments trucks usually in good shape but old as hell because they don’t get used enough. Either way I have always wanted an old truck.

jesse3638

Hooked
Yup we did. Shitty part is the paid departments trucks are run into the ground and the volunteer departments trucks usually in good shape but old as hell because they don’t get used enough. Either way I have always wanted an old truck.

Next time you’re passing through Big Pine, CA stop and the station and ask to see their “new” type-3. They bought it from us for less than $20k dumped a bunch more into it. And the thing looks brand new. Sad thing was the motor had been rebuilt 2 years earlier and the pump was rebuilt a year before we sold it. They got a steal for sure.

Top Bottom