Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Replaced the dishwasher. I hate this shit. I left it instead of replacing so the next person to replace the dishwasher when I sell can share the same frustration as me.
01EAC7A7-02B3-4D8B-A422-E663927D0B8B.jpeg

TrailHunter

Hooked
What are you putting at the cedar to concrete transition? Some cedar skirt pieces? I ask because I have thought about building one of these in the backyard where my hot tub used to be.
We were just hired for the woodwork on this project.. The landscaper is going to wrap all the concrete bases you see with stone. It’s really for looks. You could just as easy place the post bases right on the grade.. But its always best practice to raise it at least an inch off the ground.. Simpson sells the post bases which have the 1” lift plate... ABU, CB, CBQ... and get with ZMAX coating which is Galvenized.

JKbrick

We’ve talked about one of those robot sweepers for the damn dog hair. So much of it. Never get a husky. Lol
Our chihuahua is bad enough! It took 3 or 4 times to figure out what all to move so the sweeper doesn’t get stuck during the day. Emmalyn nsmed it Evelyn and Evelyn is no Jeep

jesse3638

Hooked
That looks fantastic Adam! We remodeled this summer and our floors look a lot like yours. We got a robot sweeper and a robot mop
Wr put down LVP earlier this year and my plan is to get a robot vacuum just to keep up with the dog hair. Figured it could do its thing at night while we sleep. Good ol' fashioned mop and bucket works the best for really cleaning it up.

jesse3638

Hooked
I saw a picture of a two refrigerator bar console with cabinets on the sides that I wanted to get close to. But I just built it as I went with that picture in mind.
Sounds about like how I operate too..haha. Thats what i did when I framed in the second service garage door to build a beer and wine bar with dual fridges under it.

jesse3638

Hooked
We’ve talked about one of those robot sweepers for the damn dog hair. So much of it. Never get a husky. Lol
Yeah we have a GSD and a Jack Russell mix. Its crazy how much hair comes off of them. The best thing I did was replacing the carpet with the same LVP and flush stair nose on our stair case. I can now vacuum them in about 5 mins vs an hour or so face down ass up on all 4's with the powered carpet attachment.

Top Bottom