Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

Spazbyt

Hooked
Does anyone have first hand experience with an oil stain removing product? Power washer, this industrial cleaner for removing oil and grease. Drill brush with cleaner. More power washing. Not winning. Only a few months old stain, engine oil.
View attachment 368047
View attachment 368048
I put kitty litter down then park the front end of a car on it and use the steering to grind it into a fine powder and let it sit. the fresher the stain the better but it works ok on older stains to.

Jsouder53

Hooked
decided to get both knees replaced so now the work begins.

It's a lot more pain than I was expecting. Progress also a lot slower but they keep telling me I walked too well for rehab facility lol

looking forward to summer (y)
View attachment 368427
That’s rough, were there injury’s leading to this moment? I’m worried that I will have to go through this eventually. I have bipartite knee caps and have had injuries to both.

wjtstudios

Hooked
It’s rough doing both at the same time, but worth it in the end so you don’t have to do it again if you just did one. Good luck on the recovery

jeeeep

Hooked
That’s rough, were there injury’s leading to this moment? I’m worried that I will have to go through this eventually. I have bipartite knee caps and have had injuries to both.
There were multiple injuries to both knees that begin years ago.
Seems like once I had the 1st severe injury to one knee, the other knee wasn't far behind.
At 1 point I injured my good leg waiting for surgery on the damaged leg.
I should have done this years ago but kept waiting for a better method.
The technology is more precise but the surgery itself is still the same..
I decided to cry once rather than spread it out over 2 separate surgeries.
The surgical pain is there, but the bone on bone pain is gone, feeling good about it.

Top Bottom