Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

Scored a bunch of el toro zoysia sod for basically free. I cut them up and spread them out and filled in the space with 5 tons of cinder soil. This spot used to be very hard to grow anything since it’s basically all rock from the house pad when it was built 3 years ago. Hopefully this will help get some green over there, and less rocks for the mower to pick up.

IMG_0753.jpg
IMG_0754.jpg
IMG_0755.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Scored a bunch of el toro zoysia sod for basically free. I cut them up and spread them out and filled in the space with 5 tons of cinder soil. This spot used to be very hard to grow anything since it’s basically all rock from the house pad when it was built 3 years ago. Hopefully this will help get some green over there, and less rocks for the mower to pick up.

Looks like a ton of work. Hope it works out.

Looks like a ton of work. Hope it works out.

Yeah it wasn’t fun. Lol. I still have my friends tractor here so that helped bring the soil over from where the truck dumped it. Still had to spread it by hand though and make sure I didn’t cover the plugs.

Cleaned gutters this weekend. Some spots of the roof are too steep to safely stand on and the gutters are about 20 feet from the ground. I got an 8 foot wand for my pressure washer with a curved gutter adapter. Overall, this is a pretty sweet attachment, but it was a little hard to hang on to while on a ladder. It wants to take off like a firehose in a movie.

DSC08825.jpg

DSC08826.jpg

Cleaned gutters this weekend. Some spots of the roof are too steep to safely stand on and the gutters are about 20 feet from the ground. I got an 8 foot wand for my pressure washer with a curved gutter adapter. Overall, this is a pretty sweet attachment, but it was a little hard to hang on to while on a ladder. It wants to take off like a firehose in a movie.

View attachment 352926

View attachment 352927

I bought one of those gutter adapters to clean the underside of the Jeeps. I bent it so it was less curved so I could rest it on the ground pointing up because like you said, it's damn near impossible to hold the damn thing still.
Works great though :thumb:

I bought one of those gutter adapters to clean the underside of the Jeeps. I bent it so it was less curved so I could rest it on the ground pointing up because like you said, it's damn near impossible to hold the damn thing still.

That’s a great idea. Save you from having to crouch down while getting drenched using a regular wand.

Hook little wheels to it

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom