Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

Niiiice! Looks alot better. Not much more now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

So damn close. Little more Sheetrock, little bit of pex and pvc plumbing to clean up laundry area. Paint then drop the rest of the floor.
I’m a little proud of the outcome so far, it was a huge pain getting that window box to look right. Ended up mounting the box itself crooked in line with the white window. Then over sizing the face trim square with the wall. It masked it pretty well, plus the dark color, I don’t think anyone will notice unless I point it out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

A few of us dads are getting together and building the kids a mini pipe to skate on.

IMG_0777.jpg
IMG_0776.jpg

Today the plan is to move the bones on the blocks in 3 sections, then start wrapping in plywood and Masonite.

A few of us dads are getting together and building the kids a mini pipe to skate on.

Today the plan is to move the bones on the blocks in 3 sections, then start wrapping in plywood and Masonite.

Looks great. Ain't gonna lie, the first picture looks like a cemetery. No need to post pictures of the bodies on this thread, although I have no doubt that the Gladiator is quite capable if the situation arises.

Looks great. Ain't gonna lie, the first picture looks like a cemetery. No need to post pictures of the bodies on this thread, although I have no doubt that the Gladiator is quite capable if the situation arises.

I thought the same at first lol

We thought the same thing. For about half a second we thought about calling it the “graveyard” skatepark.... then we immediately called it a bad idea being that our kids will be riding on it. Lol. Don’t wanna jinx anything.

Top Bottom