Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

jesse3638

Hooked
Getting ready to paint the fascia. Preasure washed and prepped yesterday afternoon. It was only 105°..haha. Getting an early start before its tool hot. Hopefully I'll be done before 9am. I did the front of the second story a couple weeks ago. By 10am the paint wasn't liking the heat.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Abntroop

That mailbox is great!

[emoji1303] thanks! Lucky the mail guy seems to have a good sense of humor. God knows what he must think as I’ve come out to get the mail from him every day so far in grubby clothes from working on the house [emoji23]

Typed on my iPhone with my Jimmy Dean sausage fingers

Abntroop

Thats mailbox is awesome! Back in my younger days I used to try to beat the hell out of a mailbox that looked something like that! I swear he built it to stop a plow truck in the winter.

Yeaaah, one step ahead of the current younger version of you, the road in front is rough, so sold the mail guy on coming through our driveways “for his safety” aka, for the safety of my mailbox. That being said, steel post is 5’ in the ground and four bags of concrete. It ain’t coming out easily. [emoji23]

Typed on my iPhone with my Jimmy Dean sausage fingers

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Been working on this the last 8 months because I thought it would be a fun cheap project the whole family can fit in....

Wrong...lol

Time to sell it and buy a Jeep again. IMG_20190629_101133_927.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slavens

Caught the Bug
The cheap part. I dig it but it's broke on us twice now and both times pretty serious situations. Wife won't even ride in it anymore..lol. We are browsing Gladiators now

wjtstudios

Hooked
The cheap part. I dig it but it's broke on us twice now and both times pretty serious situations. Wife won't even ride in it anymore..lol. We are browsing Gladiators now

That was an awesome build but there’s a lot to be said about new Jeep reliability. Gladiator build would be awesome!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Jsouder53

Hooked
Been working hard on our fenced in backyard and chicken coop IMG_4313.jpg IMG_4311.jpg our cat doesn’t even care about the chickens and turkeys IMG_4317.jpg
No more leash needed for the huskies!

Last edited:
Top Bottom