Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

Jsouder53

Hooked
For our first time gardening, I'm guessing it turned out ok. Had to take the lid off the box because everything was getting smothered.

View attachment 331809

That is looking really good! Ours was looking good until our turkey busted in and stomped on almost everything [emoji23] but the garden is making a comeback so we might have corn and pumpkins by harvest time at least

robx251

Caught the Bug
We didn't. The pads are sitting on top of a 4x4 ft 2" thick foam board of insulation to help minimize the frost. In the past we used soner tubes dug down 4-6 ft. And have found that over time they still heaved and tilted. This new method is easier to adjust and should be less susceptible to tilting.
That deck came out great. How'd you fasten the posts to the concrete?

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Since we finished fencing in our backyard, our chickens and turkeys now have a bigger yard when our dogs are not using it IMG_4410.jpg

Jsouder53

Hooked
The huskies don’t bother the chickens or turkeys?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

They did at first, now they don’t really care (after they’ve put their noses through the fence and got pecked). We never have them in the same pen or I think the huskies would like to chew on them [emoji23]

wjtstudios

Hooked
They did at first, now they don’t really care (after they’ve put their noses through the fence and got pecked). We never have them in the same pen or I think the huskies would like to chew on them [emoji23]

My two short hairs would have heart attack’s. Eventually they would figure out how to get into the pen and it would be all over

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Jsouder53

Hooked
My two short hairs would have heart attack’s. Eventually they would figure out how to get into the pen and it would be all over

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I’m sure hoping I’ll never have that happen. Currently working on making it impenetrable

Abntroop

You have some serious skills! That’s amazing

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thank you! [emoji1303] grew up building models and have been building replica film props for over 20 years. Dream job would’ve been to be a prop guy in the film industry but never wanted to live in Cali or North to Canada. So I settle and keep it a hobby. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom