Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

Nice! What kind of chainsaw do you use?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
If I had a need for a chainsaw it would be a Still. This is the newest model compared to the 036 I've run. It's got great power to weight ratio You can run up to a 25" bar which is plenty for most homeowners. The full wrap makes it easy to cut in any position.

https://m.stihlusa.com/products/chain-saws/professional-saws/ms362r/

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice! What kind of chainsaw do you use?

Believe it or not. But a lot was cut using a Milwaukee M18. I definitely ran it through it’s paces. I’ve been eyeing a battery powered saw for awhile and finally picked one up. Super happy with the fact I won’t need to rebuild/replace the carburetor next year. lol

My friend was helping me and he did all the climbing up high with an echo saw. I think it was the 303t.

Believe it or not. But a lot was cut using a Milwaukee M18. I definitely ran it through it’s paces. I’ve been eyeing a battery powered saw for awhile and finally picked one up.

I believe it. I have a friend I've camped with in the winter and he's brings a Milwaukee cordless. Even in the low teen temperatures, he still manages to cut down 2-3 trees and process the wood on about one battery. Good shit.

If I had a need for a chainsaw it would be a Still. This is the newest model compared to the 036 I've run. It's got great power to weight ratio You can run up to a 25" bar which is plenty for most homeowners. The full wrap makes it easy to cut in any position.

My dad has Stihl battery tools, he loves them

Believe it or not. But a lot was cut using a Milwaukee M18. I definitely ran it through it’s paces. I’ve been eyeing a battery powered saw for awhile and finally picked one up. Super happy with the fact I won’t need to rebuild/replace the carburetor next year. lol

My friend was helping me and he did all the climbing up high with an echo saw. I think it was the 303t.

I have a Kobalt cordless pole saw that works great. I had reservations about a cordless saw, but I no longer do.

I will say that my Husqvarna gasoline powered saw has never failed to start, even after sitting for a year, sometimes. It has always ran great. The only problem I’ve had with it, is that the bar oil leaks out. I was told it was a common problem with the saws from the time I bought it, which was 11 or 12 years ago.

I would not hesitate to buy one of those. My Dad bought a Stihl about a year ago, and it is great. I have a Stihl weed eater, and blower, that I bought at least 8 years ago. I’m wondering if I’ll ever wear them out. They always start pretty easy. Much better than cheaper models. Now, if I were going to carry one in a Jeep, I’d do like HighwayTrout and get a battery operated model.

I have a Kobalt cordless pole saw that works great. I had reservations about a cordless saw, but I no longer do.

I will say that my Husqvarna gasoline powered saw has never failed to start, even after sitting for a year, sometimes. It has always ran great. The only problem I’ve had with it, is that the bar oil leaks out. I was told it was a common problem with the saws from the time I bought it, which was 11 or 12 years ago.

I think every chain saw has that problem with the chain oil leaking

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think every chain saw has that problem with the chain oil leaking

Not like this MF. Dad’s Homelite doesn’t, nor does his Stihl. It runs straight through that Husqvarna, like diarrhea. I don’t fill it up. I put a little in, and check it periodically while I’m using it. I’ve never seen a saw lose bar oil like this one.

Not like this MF. Dad’s Homelite doesn’t, nor does his Stihl. It runs straight through that Husqvarna, like diarrhea. I don’t fill it up. I put a little in, and check it periodically while I’m using it. I’ve never seen a saw lose bar oil like this one.

Okay everyone I seen leak like hell must be just the person who owns them using and abusing them

Dryer belt broke. It broke because the plastic idler pully was half gone. My daughter was drying her clothes so I blamed her not the fact it's 16 years old (older than she is..haha).

I didn't unplug it and during the process of putting it back together I touched a live wire and shorted it out. It popped a breaker but wasn't evident on the panel. I went around the house for 2 hours checking plugs and gfi's. Went and flipped all the breakers and one was acting weird. I forced it to off and back on then it worked. It reminded me of overlander a couple weeks ago..haha.

That thing is sweet. Looks much better than the one Lisa had bought for us to use. It arrived and we both said we couldn't use it...haha. I made a lot of things for our wedding. I liked having the personal touches. It's always better than buying things that everyone can.

Thanks. I was gonna order one because time ran away from me, but I wasn't happy with what I saw online.

That is an awesome box!

No amount of money could buy a better gift.
Thank you! 🍻

That came out really cool. What kind of burner do you have?
Thanks. It's a kit I picked up from Hobby Lobby. The box says Walnut Hollow. It's a multipurpose tool. Can be used for wood burning soldering, leather stamping, etc. The iron has adjustable heat and interchangable tips.
20190112_085836.jpg

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Decided to take a wall out and make a breakfast bar in my new house. All that’s left is to mount the bar top.

Looks great! ... Really opens things up. I did the exact same thing when I bought my house. Make sure that wall isn’t bearing and the ceiling joists are running parallel or you will get sagging and cracking without a header.

Here’s mine:

IMG_0079.jpg

Used a 1/4” steel plate for the counter support

IMG_0081.jpg

Butcher Block Counter

IMG_0078.jpg

Top Bottom