Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
We now have full video and sensory coverage of the front of our house 🤙
9287715B-92ED-4EFD-B59C-66396AC9DDFA.jpeg
F27E543A-36ED-43E0-9DFC-BBD7654B54AF.jpeg
these are Wyze motion sense outdoor cameras with SD card capabilities. The mounts are a fucking pain in the ass though. If you can get over that, and the fact that they only come in white 🙄, these are great and wayyy more affordable than Ring or Blink (though I still prefer the look of the Blink cameras vs these).

Now I want an indoor camera for the garage and another outdoor camera for the backyard/patio area (no rush on that though…we’re in a mostly vigilant/safe neighborhood).

harleyjim

I have tig and was thinking maybe a DC spool gun didn't make the welds look so nice. Didn't mean it as an insult.
Thank you, sometimes you cant tell with the written word. It dose look like it came out of a spool gun. He was using ⅛" filler rod and that is a really big filler rod, it gets messy quick. I am going to get some ³/¹⁶ rod and practice now that I have a machine in my shop. Thanks for the comment.

Bierpower

Hooked
Thank you, sometimes you cant tell with the written word. It dose look like it came out of a spool gun. He was using ⅛" filler rod and that is a really big filler rod, it gets messy quick. I am going to get some ³/¹⁶ rod and practice now that I have a machine in my shop. Thanks for the comment.
I haven't done a ton with aluminum but inside corners are the only time I've used filler over 0.045"

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I’m not gonna put more pics cause nothing changed on the wall, but I bought a new impact drill cause my cheap harbor freight one died. Ryobi was having a sale at the Home Depot so got one and four batteries for $100! They’re trying to get rid of all the non-brushless stuff I think this the good sale.

This project has really turned into an addiction, y’all. It’s the same as Jeeps…once you start doing things you just don’t wanna stop lmao same with my garage.

Dale72

Hooked
Changing the rear shocks on my other Wayalife vehicle. Changed the front shocks and the sleeper shocks about 3 weeks ago. 5 out of the 8 shocks were leaking when I got in it the first week of February

Attachments

• 20220401_094516.jpg
    20220401_094516.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 6

black pearl

Hooked
My 65’ has been neglected the last few years. I fired it up about two weeks ago and I’m pulling it out of slumber today. Checking out to see what I need immediately and what I want to do. I want a hot rod again. I’ve got another flet side bed for it. I have a few motors to pick from in the shop as the one in it is a bit tired. It’s definitely going to get some suspension upgrades and new interior.

Attachments

• 39C2A0C9-BE2B-407B-9587-184E630EA68F.jpeg
    39C2A0C9-BE2B-407B-9587-184E630EA68F.jpeg
    359.3 KB · Views: 9

WJCO

Meme King

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Laundry room make-over. Ugly old heating unit is now hidden behind these removable panels. And the exhaust pipe that was exposed is all sheet rocked in. Decided to stack dryer on top of the washer and built countertop above little cabinet. Love the stacked dryer. Easier on the old body and more room when you enter from the garage.
20220315_195149.jpg
20220315_195239.jpg 20220329_235732.jpg

20220329_235808.jpg
20220329_235750.jpg

CalSgt

Hooked
Laundry room make-over. Ugly old heating unit is now hidden behind these removable panels. And the exhaust pipe that was exposed is all sheet rocked in. Decided to stack dryer on top of the washer and built countertop above little cabinet. Love the stacked dryer. Easier on the old body and more room when you enter from the garage.
View attachment 374116
View attachment 374117 View attachment 374118

View attachment 374119
View attachment 374120
I like it... All the angles in the sheetrock look like an optical illusion from some angles.

Top Bottom