Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

JT@623

Hooked
Put a Blink motion sense outdoor camera with spotlight up on the garage to watch Bluey. Pretty neat system but the cameras zoom can’t be adjusted so it doesn’t cover as much of the side yards as I had hoped. Likely will have to get two more, non-lit versions to watch my perimeters. View attachment 372589
I have the blink cameras around the house pretty nice for the price . So far all we get are critters of the four legged variety.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Nice, yeah for the price point, I don’t think you can beat them.

This one is wireless so has two AA batteries in the camera and the four DC batteries in the light attachment itself. Supposedly the batteries in the camera should last anywhere from six months to a year whereas the batteries in the light should last one to two years depending on how often they come on (which in my neighborhood should/better be never).

I think I’m gonna get two more for the sides of my house aimed toward the street and then an indoor one aimed out my window to the backyard/towards my neighbors house to catch their yappy fucking mutts barking at my quiet dog/me cooking/son playing/a damn tree moving in the wind 🙄

Currently trying to set up my Ryobi wall track system thing. It that it’s hard but trying to figure out what will go where is the annoying part lmao pic will come when done.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
A225FBC0-2BBB-40C3-A5F3-A190B9404336.jpeg

As far as I’m getting tonight while wood glue dries (building a shelf to go above the recycling corner).

Trash bin will normally be right next to the recycle bin, and not so far into the middle of the garage...just need the space for putting up the shelf. Once that is up, my table saw can be cleared off to be used for other projects again.

Still loads to do in the garage but I’m just happy I got started. Oh, and I hung my ladder so I’m not constantly shuffling it around…so that’s good too.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
That griffin rad. 👌
671??
Still wants to run a little too warm during the summer months, but that could be due to several things. Going to have something fabbed up to cover from the top of the radiator to the top of the grill. That will channel the air flow right through the radiator.
Old B&M 250 PowerCharger / Supercharger (Weiand / Holley) depending when. Smaller than a 6/71. Pops wanted to make sure things fit under the hood. Running at about 8 to 10lbs of boost.
Something like this,
20220306_094123.jpg

Last edited:

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Finally finished putting in two new outlets in my garage and three new LED shop lights 👌

First four pics were after completing the outlets, and the old light hanging to be replaced. The sun was still out for those pics. The last pic is of just the completed lights…VERY bright and I’m very happy with it.

Not a perfectly done project but it is what it is. I’m just glad it’s done 🤣 DC848415-0180-4497-9000-5AE82AA2A848.jpeg 42C07246-3EDD-429E-9A09-B16811370D81.jpeg D6F809C5-C0BA-42D2-853A-FC8F8A08D7A4.jpeg 731FB881-BB16-4C36-86CE-90C521B08269.jpeg EE7F0761-89DB-4C11-A76C-61A540F45BD5.jpeg
Oh and I put up more of the Ryobi Link track system with some more hangar attachments and such (see the left side of the rack system in the pics…that’s all new). Really liking the set up now.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Been working on the garage still. Got the power bar and shitty shelf installed (the shelf is surprisingly sturdy for being built in like 10 minutes lmao). Got everything plugged in and set where I like it. I need Velcro and hooks to finish this area off. The dangling wires are killing me.
AE257BA8-775A-438C-9E6B-BAEE92AD76AD.jpeg
Then I built a easy license plate ladder (if you will) so I’m not putting 40 holes in my wall, just two.
B76D2AE1-DAA2-4C75-AA89-4DBC9A3FF05B.jpeg And first thing I did in here today was hang a $40 JK grille centered at the front of the garage! I wanted a white one to reminisce on my old JK, the Lost Yeti, but ultimately didn’t really matter what color.
E3A84737-C253-491B-9613-4C8485F1FA2A.jpeg Now I think I need some permanently mounted Bluetooth speakers and a TV with an Amazon Firestick and the garage is “done” (outside of more tools of course).

Last edited:
Top Bottom