Random Internet Shit you've come across

so much for the Constitution...
The First Amendment protects freedom of speech. The only speech being protected here is refusing to communicate the information requested by the court. But demands for information are customary from courts, and thus this is "business as usual".

Lunentucker

I’m not a mathologist but I’m pretty sure this is not going to work out

View attachment 403082

I've been preaching it for months.
The only sectors that are growing are healthcare and government, which are by now essentially the same. They both take from the economy overall and are supported by taxes and fees that reduce disposable income for other goods and services.
Every month the new jobs reports come out and the MSM point at the numbers and say, "Look at that growth!"
It's like the fucking captain of the Titanic announcing that the pool will never run out of water.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
The only sectors that are growing are healthcare and government, which are by now essentially the same. They both take from the economy overall and are supported by taxes and fees that reduce disposable income for other goods and services.
Every month the new jobs reports come out and the MSM point at the numbers and say, "Look at that growth!"
It's like the fucking captain of the Titanic announcing that the pool will never run out of water.

Fully agree!

It’s widely believed that a small part of the open border policy is about adding bodies to increase GDP. Additional population increases GDP, of course since these ‘newcomers’ are dependents not producers we must borrow/print an increasing amount of money to support them.

The GDP rate affects our credit rating/ rate so keeping the GDP numbers up is critical for the FedGov to be able to borrow more money in order to prevent default. It’s a vicious cycle that only has one outcome.

If anyone has the illusion that the experts in FedGov have this all handled and have a solution you are in for a horrible surprise.

Bottom line is we are fucked.

Google ‘Financial Haircut’ and ‘deposit tax’.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The healthcare system is so broken. We don’t have health insurance anymore (by choice) and our babies doctor takes 80% off the bill for self pay. It’s wild. In fact, we brought her last year to the doctor when she got sick (six months old and wife was worried for her first illness) and they didn’t even charge us. Checked her out and no bill. Healthcare insurance is the biggest scam.

In what way does taking money from one group of people in order to give to another "take from the economy"? If you have two bowls an two apples in one bowl, and then move one apple to the other bowl, then you still have two bowls and two apples. Nothing has been lost!

The first bowl is disappointed because it has just one apple, but the second bowl is elated since now it has an apple too!

Our economy is full of intermediaries, who take a share of each transaction without adding any value. But this is how it should be since otherwise those useless people would not have jobs!

AZVAJKU

Hooked
In what way does taking money from one group of people in order to give to another "take from the economy"? If you have two bowls an two apples in one bowl, and then move one apple to the other bowl, then you still have two bowls and two apples. Nothing has been lost!

The first bowl is disappointed because it has just one apple, but the second bowl is elated since now it has an apple too!
IMG_5520.jpeg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
My company has plenty of construction work to be performed and not enough people to do it. I’m not trying to say the economy is fantastic across all sectors or that healthcare and gov’t aren’t self-feeding monsters (particularly gov’t), but there is plenty of work to be done and not enough hard working people willing to do it. And we pay really, really well with full health benefits for the entire family.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
The healthcare system is so broken. We don’t have health insurance anymore (by choice) and our babies doctor takes 80% off the bill for self pay. It’s wild. In fact, we brought her last year to the doctor when she got sick (six months old and wife was worried for her first illness) and they didn’t even charge us. Checked her out and no bill. Healthcare insurance is the biggest scam.
It’s not when something catastrophic happens. An overnight stay in the hospital with any kind of surgery is likely to bankrupt 90% of the people in this country.

Top Bottom