Random Internet Shit you've come across

matt

Caught the Bug
View attachment 403008

View attachment 403009

That’s how my father got his citizenship, US Army Intelligence in Korea.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
That’s how my father got his citizenship, US Army Intelligence in Korea.

I have friends who came legally and expedited their citizenship by enlisting in the Military. I don’t think many people have issues with that. The issue is they want illegals- individuals whose first action in the country was to break our laws- and who have questionable loyalties- to join the Military in order to make up for recruitment shortages. That’s a HUGE difference.

My great grandfather came from Germany legally in the 1890’s. His son fought against Germany in WW1. His grandson fought in WW2 against the Germans. Ask yourself how many of these illegals would fight against their birth countries? Not many.

jeeeep

Hooked
I pretty much take political commentary from either side with a grain of salt anymore, but take a listen to this fuckery. The vitriol spewed by this asshat DID get a rise out of me

the fuq?? they're mostly describing democrats.

Their new scare mantra - "threat to democracy" and so many will fall inline without know anything about the shit they spew and how easily they are giving up their right to freedom at all levels from thought to speech.

This constant division they spew with CIA country takeover tactics scare me because so many fall for this shit.

It's asswipes like this and the msm that keep pushing this divisive narrative like it's gospel.

The 1st to react with violence will be liberals, this has been proven time and again but, when those being constantly attacked have had enough... it's going to awaken the sleeping giant

Top Bottom