Random Internet Shit you've come across

kevman65

Hooked
After a few health scares for myself this year, I decided to get into a better shape than round.

I went searching for an adult size BMX style bike and found that there are a handful of single speed mountain bikes out there.

BUT, what I have found has about broken my heart. All the big name BMX bike makers from my childhood have sold out and they are ALL made in China now. Digging as deep as I could go (and since I can't read Mandarin) it appears that 90% of assembly line bikes are made in China. Yes there are still some quality, high dollar bikes made in Europe. But nothing that I can find except hand made special order bikes are made here.

Last edited:
After a few health scares for myself this year, I decided to get into a better shape than round.

I went searching for an adult size BMX style bike and found that there are a handful of single speed mountain bikes out there.

BUT, what I have found has about broken my heart. All the big name BMX bike makers from my childhood have sold out and they are ALL made in China now. Digging as deep as I could go (and since I can't read Mandarin) it appears that 90% of assembly line bikes are made in China. Yes there are still some quality, high dollar bikes made in Europe. But nothing that I can find except hand made special order bikes are made here.
Still the best in the game making frames in Santa Ana California. S&M Bikes.
They have a 29r frame for us bmx guys trying to relive our youth. lol

I recently got back into riding. It’s been a blast.

Top Bottom