Random Internet Shit you've come across

Spazbyt

Hooked
Yup, that WILL reduce emissions, until the unwashed masses figure out they can burn this thing called WOOD and keep warm and cook. Then they may find some COAL to burn and that's more efficient.
Don't burn wood you tree murder! I converted my furnace to run off styrofoam. That shit burns like 1000 suns and you can't recycle it anyways so it's a win win.

Here is a video of me starting up my furnace this year.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
If anyone still thinks the current state of affairs is all a bunch of non-connected bullshit conspiracy nonsense, well, good luck to you. I'm not a doom and gloom pusher. I just don't believe in ANYTHING the establishment espouses any longer. Politics, monetary policy, media, conventional wisdom, none of it. Scientists, nutritionists, doctors, politicians, journalists, all of them, are beholden to money received one way or another. Just look at what happened with Covid. Is there really anyone left that still thinks the MRNA Vaccines were a good idea? Fucking people are still dropping over and dying from this goddam thing.

A really good case in point is the Carnivore diet Ovie's on. I didn't realize he was on it and I've been doing a bunch of research on this over the past few months. I'm not ready to commit to that lifestyle yet, but it's damn compelling. But if you listen to the critics you're gonna keel over with blocked arteries. Do some digging. I mean some real digging, and you'll find the whole nutritional recommendations espoused by the 'experts' are based on bullshit data and studies pushed by the food industry.

Do yourself a favor: Question everything and do your own research. You'll be the better for it

Agreed!

For example the connection between what you eat and your cholesterol level. Also the connection between heart disease and cholesterol. Lots of new data say it’s not what we originally thought. In fact some people’s bodies actually create cholesterol. Maybe there is a reason for this. 🤔

When I was still in the Mil my cholesterol was deemed high by some fat dietitian so I was told to bring it down in order to get my MFF physical renewed. I quite literally ate nothing but oatmeal three times a day for a month. My cholesterol went up. 😳

My wife and I eat the same exact stuff. Her cholesterol is super low and mine is 🥓.

I am with Ddays- everything put out by the ‘officials’ is suspect.

kevman65

Hooked
Agreed!

For example the connection between what you eat and your cholesterol level. Also the connection between heart disease and cholesterol. Lots of new data say it’s not what we originally thought. In fact some people’s bodies actually create cholesterol. Maybe there is a reason for this. 🤔

When I was still in the Mil my cholesterol was deemed high by some fat dietitian so I was told to bring it down in order to get my MFF physical renewed. I quite literally ate nothing but oatmeal three times a day for a month. My cholesterol went up. 😳

My wife and I eat the same exact stuff. Her cholesterol is super low and mine is 🥓.

Not to mention the drugs they want to push for high cholesterol. Statins screw up your liver and cause your body to NOT process sugars (carbs) properly and then they tag you diabetic to give you MORE meds that screw with your body. 1984 or The Wall?.....

WJCO

Meme King
They do this same shit in Colorado. You'll have to buy this really expensive new heater and it will have to meet all these new codes, and inspectors will have to approve, and the government makes $$$$$$$$. I knew a guy that sold a property a few years ago and they pulled this shit with his septic. He couldn't sell the house without a new Gestapo greenie septic system because his old system didn't meet the Berlin code. He had to pay over 100k for a new system in order for him to sell his house. It has nothing to do with the environment and is all about the state making money.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Agreed!

I may be wrong, but I don’t think they ever proved that taking a statin for cholesterol reduced the risk of first heart attack.
I eat whatever I want, and my cholesterol has always been great.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
If anyone still thinks the current state of affairs is all a bunch of non-connected bullshit conspiracy nonsense, well, good luck to you. I'm not a doom and gloom pusher. I just don't believe in ANYTHING the establishment espouses any longer. Politics, monetary policy, media, conventional wisdom, none of it. Scientists, nutritionists, doctors, politicians, journalists, all of them, are beholden to money received one way or another. Just look at what happened with Covid. Is there really anyone left that still thinks the MRNA Vaccines were a good idea? Fucking people are still dropping over and dying from this goddam thing.

A really good case in point is the Carnivore diet Ovie's on. I didn't realize he was on it and I've been doing a bunch of research on this over the past few months. I'm not ready to commit to that lifestyle yet, but it's damn compelling. But if you listen to the critics you're gonna keel over with blocked arteries. Do some digging. I mean some real digging, and you'll find the whole nutritional recommendations espoused by the 'experts' are based on bullshit data and studies pushed by the food industry.

Do yourself a favor: Question everything and do your own research. You'll be the better for it
Sugar is the real killer.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Agreed!

All bodies create it.

Top Bottom