Random Internet Shit you've come across

boardsurfer

Interesting recovery video that took place outside Tonopah recently.

I think most of us here would consider ourselves capable and knowledgeable in situations like this, but there is some interesting insight at the 20:43 mark in the video about how sometimes you can baby-step your way into trouble and end up in deep shit without realizing you were heading that direction.

jesse3638

Hooked
Interesting recovery video that took place outside Tonopah recently.

I think most of us here would consider ourselves capable and knowledgeable in situations like this, but there is some interesting insight at the 20:43 mark in the video about how sometimes you can baby-step your way into trouble and end up in deep shit without realizing you were heading that direction.
I agree and one thing is to listen to your gut and common sense. Unfortunately so many situations have occurred like this. Really think about the situation your in or about to be in and run the worst case scenario through your head. If that is something you're not prepared for then stop and go out the way you came in. Lost time is better than a lost life. GPS is a great tool but also have contributed to many situations like this. There is a reason the phrase "Death by GPS" exists.

Top Bottom