Random Internet Shit you've come across

kevman65

Hooked

Sooooooo, when it comes to abortion it's "Our Body, Our Choice"

But when it comes to untested "vaccines" it's "We Know Best, Do What You're Told".

😐

WJCO

Meme King

Sooooooo, when it comes to abortion it's "Our Body, Our Choice"

But when it comes to untested "vaccines" it's "We Know Best, Do What You're Told".

😐
It's amazing the hypocrisy, isn't it? But, fuck the baby. That doesn't count.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is an animated image showing the shrinking of Lake Mead over the last 20 years. Pay no attention to the changes in the size of Las Vegas as that, or any city that takes water from the Colorado River would have no bearing on the water level. The shrinking you see is all caused by climate change. The experts say so.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Nevada/comments/ughc3x

Last edited:

sm31

It's amazing the hypocrisy, isn't it? But, fuck the baby. That doesn't count.

Seems like medical science has provided an answer to this debate but neither side is talking about it... brain waves. Absence of brain waves are what we use to confirm "death", so why can't the "presence" of brain waves confirm life? (usually around week 5 if I recall...) It's easy enough to test for them.

I think I know why... because the pro-lifers are unwilling to compromise from anything beyond "conception", while pro baby killers are unwilling to budge at all. (having already compromised their humanity completely)

jeeeep

Hooked
This is an animated image showing the shrinking of Lake Mead over the last 20 years. Pay no attention to the changes in the size of Las Vegas as that, or any city that takes water from the Colorado River would have no bearing on the water level. The shrinking you see is all caused by climate change. The experts say so.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Nevada/comments/ughc3x
so many highly manicured properties tooo but dammit, it's climate change!
Utah has numerous mega-apartment complexes being built with no answer as to how and where they will get the needed water supply.

Top Bottom