Ram 1500 TRX Blasted to 60 MPH in 3.7 Seconds

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I wouldn't buy anything else but a Dodge/Ram if I could avoid it. Pissed that they went with their European vans, but I really like what they've done with the trucks... The HD models anyway.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I have one. First ever. I’ve always had GMC & Chevrolet. So far, the only thing I don’t like is insurance prices. A 2016 Ram is much more expensive than a loaded 2018 Grand Cherokee Unlimited, and any Wrangler or other pickup I’ve ever owned.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Exodus 4x4

Haha, well the Italian's are notorious for shitty electronics so that part sure fits

This truck is insane and it’s getting a lot of praise for the suspension, but I’m not 100% sold on it. Just so much going on that’s electrical that I can’t imagine what a nightmare it’ll be.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
This truck is insane and it’s getting a lot of praise for the suspension, but I’m not 100% sold on it. Just so much going on that’s electrical that I can’t imagine what a nightmare it’ll be.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It really is a badass truck and I can't wait for the Raptor. I was thinking possibly Bronco is a couple years but a 700hp Raptor blew that choice out of the water.

Oh, and extended warranty for either is an absolute must!

dillard09

I'll keep my Raptor if I can ever get it back.
I wanna see the TRX in the Baja1000. In 2016 when the Gen 2 Raptor launched, they drove a basically stock Raptor with only the required safety things they had to have in it. Finished 3rd and then loaded up their gear in it and drove it home. RAM has a chance to show off what it can do, baja 1000 is coming up on Nov 17. Will they enter?
I mean a 700hp Raptor would be fun and it could be coming soon... Bubba....

MericaMade

I'll keep my Raptor if I can ever get it back.
I wanna see the TRX in the Baja1000. In 2016 when the Gen 2 Raptor launched, they drove a basically stock Raptor with only the required safety things they had to have in it. Finished 3rd and then loaded up their gear in it and drove it home. RAM has a chance to show off what it can do, baja 1000 is coming up on Nov 17. Will they enter?
I mean a 700hp Raptor would be fun and it could be coming soon... Bubba....
That Dodge will lose around 40% of its resale value and make it about 12.6 miles into the 1000 before the doors rattle off it. Then at MM 14..... Kaboom LOL!

Sent from my SM-N975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
That Dodge will lose around 40% of its resale value and make it about 12.6 miles into the 1000 before the doors rattle off it. Then at MM 14..... Kaboom LOL!

Sent from my SM-N975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha!! Kinda what i was thinking to but wanna give it a shot before I said I told ya so.

Hey now, the same guys engineered our Jeeps.
And Other than the lockers, that gladiator finished the hammers stock. A little beat up, but it finished.

I do believe that RAM, and dodge for that matter, have really stepped up in quality in the latest generation of the line up. That Ram of mine in quality and spec will hands down out tow and preform over the fords and GMs in the same class. We’ll see if that’s true in the Offroad segment with the TRX. I really do hope they run the 1000 with one. I see a bunch of them running around my area right now testing and they are Mean looking and stout at hell in the front end components. As they should be for 112K

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Last edited:

dillard09

Hey now, the same guys engineered our Jeeps.
And Other than the lockers, that gladiator finished the hammers stock. A little beat up, but it finished.

I do believe that RAM, and dodge for that matter, have really stepped up in quality in the latest generation of the line up. That Ram of mine in quality and spec will hands down out tow and preform over the fords and GMs in the save class. We’ll see if that’s true in the Offroad segment with the TRX. I really do hope they run the 1000 with one. I see a bunch of them running around my area right now testing and they are Mean looking and stout at hell in the front end components. As they should be for 112K

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I agree they have came a long ways in the last decade or so. And I have always loved the Cummins diesel. Its was always badass powerplant inside a shitty truck.
I am glad they came out with it, as completion is always good. It usually drives quality up and prices down.
I love my Raptor. At first when I got my gen 2 I felt like they took one of my nuts when they went with the V6. But the Ecoboost is a very stout little guy. Had 450hp and 510ft/lbs from the factory and can get up to 18 mpg. Put a little tune and some add ons and you close to 500 at the wheels.
Then blow your motor and go stupid and get 650/650 to the wheels. And still be under the 112k price tag of the Rebel with a Hellcat... I mean TRX

wjtstudios

Hooked
I agree they have came a long ways in the last decade or so. And I have always loved the Cummins diesel. Its was always badass powerplant inside a shitty truck.
I am glad they came out with it, as completion is always good. It usually drives quality up and prices down.
I love my Raptor. At first when I got my gen 2 I felt like they took one of my nuts when they went with the V6. But the Ecoboost is a very stout little guy. Had 450hp and 510ft/lbs from the factory and can get up to 18 mpg. Put a little tune and some add ons and you close to 500 at the wheels.
Then blow your motor and go stupid and get 650/650 to the wheels. And still be under the 112k price tag of the Rebel with a Hellcat... I mean TRX

🤣🤣 yeah the Cummins and Aisan were the main reasons I went to Ram in the beginning. They are a beast of a combination. All the fit and finish they’ve added in the generation is icing on the cake.

But the ecoboost will never sound as good as a super charged 6.2 [emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

dillard09

🤣🤣 yeah the Cummins and Aisan were the main reasons I went to Ram in the beginning. They are a beast of a combination. All the fit and finish they’ve added in the generation is icing on the cake.

But the ecoboost will never sound as good as a super charged 6.2 [emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thats a fact!! I traded in a Gen 1 Raptor for the Gen 2. I had headers and Corsa exhaust. It was 🎶 🎵 music to my ears coming out. Im sure the TRX will sound amazing too.
But I guess the guy in the TRX behind me can tell me how my Ecobeast sounds after I stop. Haha🤠

jesse3638

Hooked
Thats a fact!! I traded in a Gen 1 Raptor for the Gen 2. I had headers and Corsa exhaust. It was [emoji445] [emoji444] music to my ears coming out. Im sure the TRX will sound amazing too.
But I guess the guy in the TRX behind me can tell me how my Ecobeast sounds after I stop. Haha[emoji1783]
Thems fighten words!

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

Thems fighten words!

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Damn right!! Haha. Im sure the TRX will be an awesome truck on the street but time will tell how it handles the dirt. But then again what percentage of owners uses the Raptor like it was made for. Not very many including me but I'm going to start trying to use it more and more.

Top Bottom