Ram 1500 TRX Blasted to 60 MPH in 3.7 Seconds

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty damn impressive especially being that the new Hummer EV can only beat that by 0.7 seconds.

Torrin

Might be time to move away from the Raptor platform for me. Unless Ford goes back to a V8, I think this might be my next truck. :D

Ddays

Hooked
Technically Ram is its own brand now [emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Might be time to move away from the Raptor platform for me. Unless Ford goes back to a V8, I think this might be my next truck. :D

Supposedly the 2021/22 Raptor will have the 700hp V8 out of the GT500 Shelby Mustang depending what you read and believe online.....

I wouldn't buy anything else but a Dodge/Ram if I could avoid it. Pissed that they went with their European vans, but I really like what they've done with the trucks... The HD models anyway.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Is is amazing that we're talking about 700+ horsepower factory PICKUPS or what!?

Just like the Wrangler/Bronco arguments that will come up very soon, I'm glad for the competition between automakers because we all win. Up to now, the Raptors never really had any factory competition.
Now we have TWO 700hp trucks. Holy hell is this awesome. I can;t wait to see what will come out of the Wrangler/Bronco competition.

Personally I'd love to see a 4-500hp all electric Wrangler option. The only worry would be if it could be lifted and modified to take on 37-40" tires. That could be the deal breaker...

Elroy231

It sounds like a pretty bad ass truck. Idk if i can get over it being a ram, but the sun shines on every dogs ass now and then. Numbers are impressive and based on that I think it will sell good.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom