Quack attack November 1st?? Sisters, Oregon

bkac

Caught the Bug
The prius might have been scrapin a lot but if I'm not mistaking it went or at least tried to go everywhere the 37s and 40s went. Just sayin... :p

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

David1tontj

Wow really fire break5 is easy??? Wow ... Winch points always a plus lol

Yeah- lot of guys up there think it's cool, but I can do almost the entire trail in 2low.. I bet I could do the whole thing if I really tried.

I have run it when it's covered in snow- that makes it much more challenging with the steep hills.

Oregonjeeper

Yeah- lot of guys up there think it's cool, but I can do almost the entire trail in 2low.. I bet I could do the whole thing if I really tried.

I have run it when it's covered in snow- that makes it much more challenging with the steep hills.

Nice!!! Well I am all in let me know when!!sounds like a blast..

David1tontj

Lets plan it

Ya I couldn't make it up until December sometime. I'm booked every weekend until the 20th then I go to Moab for a BASE jumping trip until December 1st.

After that I could make anything before the holidays:yup:

Nice!!! Well I am all in let me know when!!sounds like a blast..

Well- December runs the risk of lots of snow in Tillamook. The advantage is that there are tons of easy/mild trails that become really tuff in the snow. Such as firebreak 5.

I would be down for a trip in December, but that seems like a long drive to possibly just be snow wheeling on the rocks/mud.

I can do any weekend in December except the one after Christmas.

If you guys really want to, then let me know and we can get it together. It's an easy trip for me.. I'll probably go up there regardless.

Top Bottom