Quack attack November 1st?? Sisters, Oregon

bkac

Caught the Bug
I thought you had someone else going with you, I wish I could have made it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

David1tontj

I thought you had someone else going with you, I wish I could have made it.

He had to ask for a rain check last week. He and his brother are the only ones I've run it with, both toyotas. I was just hoping to go with a wayalifer. It would almost be weird to see another jeep out there.

I'm excited for your front axle! That's awesome. I will start planning Another trip to maybe Tillamook state forest where the JKX trip ran through. I really love those trails too. And will probably have snow on them.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Let's plan it, I know 2013rubirick wants to go to. We could probably get cripplepetey to go to and maybe some from WA.
I'm ready for gears, 37s, and a front axle!

Let's plan it, I know 2013rubirick wants to go to. We could probably get cripplepetey to go to and maybe some from WA.

I see my name thrown is here. Lol. my jeep is down for a couple months but after that I'll make the drive up. I'll have to test out the front 60 and 40's.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
Your name was thrown in because you said your coming to wheel! Tillamook is the perfect place to break those new wheels, tires, and axle in my friend!

I see my name too, LOL! I'll have my rig running until the PR80 shows up then I'll be down too. So when you looking to run it?

You got us interested now so you better plan it. I think we should make a weekend out of it.

Oregonjeeper

I see my name too, LOL! I'll have my rig running until the PR80 shows up then I'll be down too. So when you looking to run it?

Pr80??? Sweet!!!!!
Your name was thrown in because you said your coming to wheel! Tillamook is the perfect place to break those new wheels, tires, and axle in my friend!

it's in Sisters Oregon outside of Bend .....That's where Paul goes all the time ....and that's where he broke the axle a few weeks ago:rock: ...lol

Oregonjeeper

never mind i didn't see the Tillamook state forest part :doh:

but firebreak 5(tillamook ) is on the badge of honor app

Last edited:

David1tontj

never mind i didn't see the Tillamook state forest part :doh:

but firebreak 5(tillamook ) is on the badge of honor app

Quack attack closes for the winter on November 15th.

Tillamook is fun- lots of different trails from easy ("firebreak 5") to hard ("waterfall" and lots more) to extreme("crushers", "airplane hill", "7-up" and more!)

Great place to go- everyone can have fun from stock rig to built crawler. the group could start on the easier runs to see how hard people want to go, and most of the extreme trails aren't very long and there are ways around them. Also tons of trees to winch to.

Oregonjeeper

Tillamook is fun- lots of different trails from easy ("firebreak 5") to hard ("waterfall" and lots more) to extreme("crushers", "airplane hill", "7-up" and more!)

Great place to go- everyone can have fun from stock rig to built crawler. the group could start on the easier runs to see how hard people want to go, and most of the extreme trails aren't very long and there are ways around them. Also tons of trees to winch to.

Wow really fire break5 is easy??? Wow ... Winch points always a plus lol

Panda

I'd love to come up and run Tillamook with you guys but I can't make it up there till spring at least

Ya I couldn't make it up until December sometime. I'm booked every weekend until the 20th then I go to Moab for a BASE jumping trip until December 1st.

After that I could make anything before the holidays:yup:

Ya I don't think I'll be ready by then. I already have my front axle sold and I don't want to break it till I get my 60 up front.

Top Bottom