PROUD to have VOTED

WJCO

Meme King
v.jpg

I find it hard to believe that one woman can give that many blowjobs in just a couple of months. Does anyone know if Kamala does these herself or does she have a staff that helps out?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Serious question - do y’all really think there is widespread voter fraud and ballot forgery? I mean to the level that it could legitimately impact a national election?

If so, I’d love to see some actual proof. This nation is incredibly divided and I’m not surprised in the least that the election is close. But crying fraud without actual evidence is pointless.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Murphyfish

Caught the Bug
Was wondering what state, and suspected as you declared. Which is fine, no beef. Could have been NYC too.

Mine is NYC. All English. But like Cali, it was called for Biden the second the polls closed with 0% counted. Last I checked thru a google search, it was around 6M for Biden 2M Trump. The rest of NY cannot make up for 4 of the 5 boros of NYC.

JT@623

Hooked
Serious question - do y’all really think there is widespread voter fraud and ballot forgery? I mean to the level that it could legitimately impact a national election?

If so, I’d love to see some actual proof. This nation is incredibly divided and I’m not surprised in the least that the election is close. But crying fraud without actual evidence is pointless.

Probably no way to prove it my hope is the result will get our country to come together regardless of who wins there has to be some middle ground.
If not I’m afraid for my kids and my grandkids we the people will only be pushed so far.

Brute

Hooked

The election process is and will be a valid one. Trump won both WI & MI last election by smaller margins than Biden will win this election...most democrats chose to vote by mail this time, and they are still counting those votes...

I am thankful that more Americans cast a vote this election, more than any other election in history...

JT@623

Hooked
The scary scenario is in a few months Kamala is your president and Pelosi is your V.P:twocents:

jesse3638

Hooked

I can say no, I don't think voter fraud would be enough to completely change an election. As you've mentioned this country is completely divided. Unfortunately I feel that people voted for Biden over Trump simply because they do not like Trump. My in-laws did just that. Which I feel is not a reason to vote for someone especially if your views align more with the candidate you voted against.

If Biden is elected I'll still be a proud american and you won't here may saying "Not my president". I, after all, am still my own person and can continue to believe and act on those. Regardless of who wins the US is still the greatest country in the world.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

I don’t think it’s fraud. It seems to me some of the states don’t have their shit together.

Brute

Hooked
The biggest surprise was that Fox called both AZ & ME for Biden rather early...even now CNN & MSNBC haven’t called those races...

WiscoHR

I don’t think there is widespread fraud going on. But, I do believe there is a lot of morons in the US that voted more then once. I personally watched an older lady walk up and ask at the polls yesterday. She said “I already mailed in my ballot, but I get to vote today too right.” How many just voted again and didn’t ask? Is there enough idiots to swing in a tight state? That I can’t answer.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom