PROUD to have VOTED

The simple fact that this nation is so evenly divided, makes fraud, so much easier.
A small amount of criminal fraud in a key state or two, could easily throw an election.
And, does anyone believe, the democrats would stop for one second, to commit such a thing?
The party of the lawless Clintons, or the riotous anarchist's????

There is currently nearly a 3,000,000 person spread in the popular vote nationwide. I believe there are three swing states in which Biden is currently winning: Michigan, Nevada, and Arizona. The popular vote spread for those three states is about 50,000, 8,000, and 100,000, respectively.

I can't really speak for other states, but I can tell you that I have an extremely hard time believing that the Democratic party somehow manufactured an extra 8,000 Biden votes in Nevada. Frankly, given Nevada politics as they have changed in the last two decades, and the sheer number of union workers in Clark County (Las Vegas), I'm actually blown away that Trump is within 0.6% of Biden in Nevada.

Anyone is capable. Democrats, however, seem prone to it.
They own the blue city riots. They own the Clintonista's. They are the party of Pelosi, Schumer, etc.
You are quite the apologist for them, Brute, for being such a "conservative"...

There is a profound difference between apologizing for a political party's behavior and having the intellectual honesty to recognize that the behavior is rampant across both parties.

Anyone is capable. Democrats, however, seem prone to it.
They own the blue city riots. They own the Clintonista's. They are the party of Pelosi, Schumer, etc.
You are quite the apologist for them, Brute, for being such a "conservative"...

I’m not apologizing for anyone...I just asked you a simple question...even one of Jesus’s disciples were capable of deception.

There is a profound difference between apologizing for a political party's behavior and having the intellectual honesty to recognize that the behavior is rampant across both parties.
Rampant across both parties?
In your view, are the scales balanced between the two?
Seriously?
After the crap they've thrown at Trump for four years?

Rampant across both parties?
In your view, are the scales balanced between the two?
Seriously?
After the crap they've thrown at Trump for four years?

Are you asking if I think Trump has been treated differently by the media than prior Presidents? Or by his opposition? Those are entirely different questions that are unrelated to whether corruption is rampant in both parties.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Are you asking if I think Trump has been treated differently by the media than prior Presidents? Or by his opposition? Those are entirely different questions that are unrelated to whether corruption is rampant in both parties.

Clearly, Trump has been treated much differently, than prior Presidents. Not only by the media, but opposition from both major parties. It is unprecedented.
My question is, do you believe, Republican's generally, stoop to the level of some in the democrat party?
Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Reid from Nevada, both Clintons, Biden himself, (evidence from Hunter's laptop),
I could go on and on.
Your the lawyer... Give me examples.

Clearly, Trump has been treated much differently, than prior Presidents. Not only by the media, but opposition from both major parties. It is unprecedented.
My question is, do you believe, Republican's generally, stoop to the level of some in the democrat party?
Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Reid from Nevada, both Clintons, Biden himself, (evidence from Hunter's laptop),
I could go on and on.
Your the lawyer... Give me examples.

Surely you're old enough to remember the Newt Gingrich led Congress, no?

IMG_8763.JPG

What a shit show! I haven’t cared about politics at all in my life but this has me worried!! I like paying $1.98 for gas.

I believe there are 2 states Nebraska being 1 that gives the loser of the state one of the electoral votes.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

To be clear it isn’t a feel good pity vote for the loser. The winner in each of our three congressional districts gets one vote and the winner of the statewide popular vote gets the remaining two votes.

I might be biased, but I actually think it’s better than the all or nothing system that most states use.

I was thinking absolutely not until my buddy forwarded me this. IDK if totally true - I'm attempting to find independent confirmation somewhere

View attachment 355390

EDIT: Sorry folks - I should have looked a little harder before posting this it's confirmed that this tweet was FALSE:

According to the Wisconsin Election Commission, the “State of Wisconsin had 3,684,726 active registered voters on November 1, 2020.” It’s unclear where the “3,239,920” number shown in the above-displayed tweet comes from. As of this writing, The New York Times reports that a total of “3,296,836” votes have been cast in Wisconsin. In either case, the number of votes counted does not exceed the number of registered voters.

So where did the “3,129,000 registered voters” statistic come from? The 2018 midterms.

According to data from the United States Census Bureau concerning “Voting and Registration in the Election of November 2018,” Wisconsin had 3,129,000 registered voters in 2018.
Screenshot_20201104-131745_Chrome.jpeg
This is the actual number of WI registered voters as of 11/1. So, yeah, the tweet was false, but still, the math with the real numbers shows an 88% turnout. I call bullshit on that OR Wisconsin residents are the most American fuckers I've ever seen.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I honestly can’t believe people are talking about voter fraud again.

In November 2016, president elect Trump said “I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally’.

He lost the popular vote by 2.8M. There has been four years to prove out widespread voter fraud. Oddly, the fraud has not been evidenced to date.

In November 2016, president elect Trump said “I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally’.

He lost the popular vote by 2.8M. There has been four years to prove out widespread voter fraud. Oddly, the fraud has not been evidenced to date.

Who needs proof when you have belief.

The easiest way to commit voter fraud is via the mail. "We" let it happen. 138k votes appear in MI at 3:30AM while no one is watching and NONE of them were for Trump? That's mathematically impossible. Same in WI.

I experienced voter fraud personally in CA... My wife and 2 kids didn't vote in 2012 or 2016. When I went to cast my ballot, all 3 had been marked voted. [emoji848]

Unlike CA, Georgia requires that you register 30 days before an election and that you show your ID when you vote... We couldn't vote in this election and I was mad about it, but I was more impressed that they wouldn't let us. Still had a bunch of problems here with "missing" votes earlier in the month and "found" votes in the Atlanta area last night... Go figure.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I experienced voter fraud personally in CA... My wife and 2 kids didn't vote in 2012 or 2016. When I went to cast my ballot, all 3 had been marked voted.

We couldn't vote in this election and I was mad about it, [emoji848]

Well duh, you can't vote in Ca AND Ga ;)

WTF. Not sure how I double posted that one.

So far 2 friends posted online that their ballots disappeared. One in Arizona looked his up and it said his ballot was canceled. The other in Virginia says ballot not found. 🤷*♂️

Top Bottom