POLL : What Size Tire are You Running on Your Jeep?

What size tire are you running on your Jeep?

• 30" or Less

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • 31"

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • 32" (255)

Votes: 13 2.7%
  • 33" (265-285)

Votes: 82 16.9%
  • 35" (305-315)

Votes: 163 33.5%
  • 37"

Votes: 171 35.2%
  • 38"

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • 39"

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • 40" or Bigger

Votes: 40 8.2%

• Total voters

SnMiIcTkH

I run 33" for now, but I will go to 35" soon!
I air down to about 20psi on my areas rough off-road conditions. I hit the forest service roads which are grated and they are filling rattlers.

JKURAZ

Cindy and I are trying to get a better understanding of what size tire most of the members here on WAYALIFE are running. If you could please let us know by voting on our poll, we'd be most grateful. Of course, if you could also take a moment to let us know what you normally air them down to for the trail (if at all), you may just WIN a brand new EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tool with digital gauge and carrying case!*

Thank you for your help :)

20210412190451-d771f3fc.jpg

* A winner will be selected at random and announced on this thread.

Of course, you can always just buy one of these new EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tools directly from Off Road Evolution. Simply click on the following link:

• Fast and accurate tire air deflation tool with instant pressure readings in .1 PSI increments.
• Digital display readings in 4 units: PSI, KPA, Bar, or Kg/cm^2 per your preference
• Easy to read digital illuminated display and rear body LED light allow for use at night, in dark places and gives a large clear display during the day.
• Digital gauge turns on and off with the press of a button and auto off in 2.5 minutes to conserve battery life.
• Instant pressure checks during deflation are easily made by the simple sliding up and down of the gauges outer valve collar.
• Extended stem for ease of use on all wheels including deep wheels and bead locks.
• Main valve, stem and hose are made from durable corrosion resistant brass and stainless steel materials.
• Hand held digital gauge unit is strategically isolated with a elastic rubber outer barrier for protection.
• Tool comes in a highly protective ready to go storage case for ease of storage and product protection.
37", 10 to 12 psi depending on my mood.

Cjxjjk

I am running a set of 285x75r16. On factory 16 inch black steel!
4:10 ratio in the pumpkins, on a Teraflex 1.75 leveling kit.
I get rub at full lock. 16-17mpg on average, highway+city.
I air down differently based on the conditions.
Get out there and get dirty.

btoungette

JK 2-door, 35x12.50x17 on stock Rubicon wheels, 15-16 psi off-road pressure (29-30 psi on-road)

Last edited:

HoosierWolf

To be honest, I usually don't since I mostly stick to the n00b trails. When I do, 20 PSI. Still I could use an actual air down tool and that's a good price. I think I'll just buy one :) Thanks for the link!

Lesterms

You left out my choice. I have been running BFG KO2's size 34x10.5-17 on factory JK wheels for several years. 37 psi on pavement, 18 psi off pavement.

Top Bottom