POLL : What Size Tire are You Running on Your Jeep?

What size tire are you running on your Jeep?

• 30" or Less

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • 31"

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • 32" (255)

Votes: 13 2.7%
  • 33" (265-285)

Votes: 82 16.9%
  • 35" (305-315)

Votes: 163 33.5%
  • 37"

Votes: 171 35.2%
  • 38"

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • 39"

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • 40" or Bigger

Votes: 40 8.2%

• Total voters

BobNH

33"
When I had my e load 33 ko2s, I could go 12-15 psi, but my toyo atiii e loads have only a 2 ply sidewall, so not feeling I will go below 15. The toyo 2 ply vs bfg 3 ply is a remarkably noticeable difference.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
35 BFG KO2s for the moment, just ordered a set of 37 Coopers yesterday. Usually air down to about 12 with no beadlocks. Apparently that was too low on our last outing, multiple bead breaks from sliding down into ruts.

15 psi

and to the people talking about airing up, they have cigarettes light powered air pumps on Amazon for 30bucks with digital gauges.. I have two in my Offroad bag so I can do due two tires at a time (because they are slow)

milhous

Will be on 37s as soon as the new suspension arrives. Air down to 15 or so since Iā€™m not running beadlocks.

jdofmemi

There definitely wasnā€™t any Jeep ninja action at windrock. I think I used my winch more that day than I have since Iā€™ve owned my Jeep.
That was a mud fest, bead locks would definitely had been your friend there

It was tough conditions for sure.

Taller tires, with some lugs for mud, and you would have been right there with me.

In spite of the troubling conditions, it was a fun day.

Tag92yj

37ā€ Mtr-k on my LJ. RJ60 axles run at 8 psi in the rocks and 4 psi in the snow. No beadlocks. I could go bigger but then the Jeep wonā€™t fit in the garage,lol.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
On my 40s my answer is going to be complicated lol. Depending on where I am if I'm running the DOTs I run between 8 and 12 depending on trail. If I'm running the K Specs I run 7ish pretty much all the time as I only run them on the tough trails.

Top Bottom