POLL : What Size Tire are You Running on Your Jeep?

What size tire are you running on your Jeep?

• 30" or Less

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • 31"

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • 32" (255)

Votes: 13 2.7%
  • 33" (265-285)

Votes: 82 16.9%
  • 35" (305-315)

Votes: 163 33.5%
  • 37"

Votes: 171 35.2%
  • 38"

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • 39"

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • 40" or Bigger

Votes: 40 8.2%

• Total voters

Squizerl

I'm running the Falken Wildpeak A/T3W, 255/70 R18 113T SL RBL (32s) and I love them. My Jeep is mostly my daily driver, but I typically air down to about 15psi off-road.

deepwater

37s BFG KM2s on my 2 door. On the hiway 30psi. 14 on trail. Used to run as low as 8 and constantly getting splits in the sidewalls. Some buggy drivers watched me in the rocks and said I was pinching them against the rims on the rocks. Haven't had any problems since running 14.

Boaz

Boaz has 35's and he gets aired down to 10, no bead locks. I know, it is risky but I have never blown a bead, and it is not because I am easy on them. Just fortunate I guess but I am sure the day will come.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Still running stock tires and rarely even need tires that big. Maybe one day this jeep will venture down more than just pavement and gravel roads that my wifes car also easily navigates. And at at full tire pressure.

But the plan is either 35s 37s. We will see how that goes.

TIER 7

Cindy and I are trying to get a better understanding of what size tire most of the members here on WAYALIFE are running. If you could please let us know by voting on our poll, we'd be most grateful. Of course, if you could also take a moment to let us know what you normally air them down to for the trail (if at all), you may just WIN a brand new EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tool with digital gauge and carrying case!*

Thank you for your help :)

15 lbs

I don't have bead lockers on my KM3s and find that 15 lbs gives the best return for
  1. keeping the tires on the rim while providing overall great grip for climbing
  2. re-air time with a Viair 400

Roger Bell

Cindy and I are trying to get a better understanding of what size tire most of the members here on WAYALIFE are running. If you could please let us know by voting on our poll, we'd be most grateful. Of course, if you could also take a moment to let us know what you normally air them down to for the trail (if at all), you may just WIN a brand new EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tool with digital gauge and carrying case!*

Thank you for your help :)

20210412190451-d771f3fc.jpg

* A winner will be selected at random and announced on this thread.

Of course, you can always just buy one of these new EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tools directly from Off Road Evolution. Simply click on the following link:

• Fast and accurate tire air deflation tool with instant pressure readings in .1 PSI increments.
• Digital display readings in 4 units: PSI, KPA, Bar, or Kg/cm^2 per your preference
• Easy to read digital illuminated display and rear body LED light allow for use at night, in dark places and gives a large clear display during the day.
• Digital gauge turns on and off with the press of a button and auto off in 2.5 minutes to conserve battery life.
• Instant pressure checks during deflation are easily made by the simple sliding up and down of the gauges outer valve collar.
• Extended stem for ease of use on all wheels including deep wheels and bead locks.
• Main valve, stem and hose are made from durable corrosion resistant brass and stainless steel materials.
• Hand held digital gauge unit is strategically isolated with a elastic rubber outer barrier for protection.
• Tool comes in a highly protective ready to go storage case for ease of storage and product protection.
37” Nitro’s on Mopar bead locks down to 10 psi.

Rcm3691

37's on a 2018 JLUR. Typically 15 psi on the rocks and some trails, 8 psi in the sand. I do run beadlocks.

Top Bottom